Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ungrateful little b****

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:09 AM
  • 33 Replies
A girl I went to school with who now lives a few doors down from me is so god damn ungrateful!!! She's pregnant, about 5 months according to her Facebook posts, so not far behind me. I am forever seeing her stumbling along our road, drunk & high from god knows what. At the weekend SO and I were round at her house for a small get together and she's sat there with a bottle if vodka swigging from it, and then offered it to me!!! She disappeared outside with my SO when he went for a cigarette and she comes back in off her face stinking of cannabis.

It irritates me! She's taking all sorts if risks and doesn't think twice about her baby. I've got a high risk pregnancy, I'm doing everything I'm told to do and it's STILL not going right. I love her to bits, but I now think I'm going to have to just distant myself for a while
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Breamarkable
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:11 AM
If she treats her unborn child like that, how much respect do you think she places in your friendship?
LucyHourglass
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:12 AM

wtffffff

mommy404204
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I would deffinately not be around her and maybe call Cps on her. She is endangering the life of her unborn child. I am not normally one to say call CPS but i am helping to care for my nephew and he has quiet a few health problems due to my sister drinking when she was pregnant.

LucyHourglass
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM

omg bump

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Why are you associating with her?

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Haven't you heard of fetal alcohol syndrome ?

Call CPS for gods sake when you know she's drunk and high.
mishamama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:15 AM
I would call cps...
luvmymonkeys27
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Yeah I'm not usually a "call CPS whistle-blower"... but isn't this within the realm of why they exist? She is endangering her unborn child and potentially saddling him/her with a whole host of medical problems. At the very least, CPS will then have her on their radar. 

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Was your SO also going out there to smoke weed?
And yes, you can call CPS and report that she's endangering her unborn.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:20 AM

CPS will not do anything. They can't. All you can do is exactly what you said, distance yourself. If this is the kind of mother she already is you're just getting a tiny glimpse of what the future holds for that baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)