Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You mean all of my childhood dogs were raped? Damn, if only I'd known they needed therapy they might have been able to stop the litter box raids.

Quoting DarlaHood:

I work with a local canine rescue doing rehabilitation, and these dogs that are raped by their owners have serious psychological problems, and it takes years of therapy to get them over the trauma of it all.  So sad....  Years of psychoanalysis....  nightmares... PTSD.... Eating poop out of shame.    Horrible.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarlaHood
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Right?!  Cat poop....it must have been bad...

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

You mean all of my childhood dogs were raped? Damn, if only I'd known they needed therapy they might have been able to stop the litter box raids.

Quoting DarlaHood:

I work with a local canine rescue doing rehabilitation, and these dogs that are raped by their owners have serious psychological problems, and it takes years of therapy to get them over the trauma of it all.  So sad....  Years of psychoanalysis....  nightmares... PTSD.... Eating poop out of shame.    Horrible.  

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess Im a dog raper! Where can I get my dog therapy?

I call her turd burgular, she regularly sticks her face in the catbox!

Quoting DarlaHood:

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Quoting DarlaHood:

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, terrible. Come to think of it, there were a lot of times one of them would bark at NOTHING in the middle of the night. Must've been the PTSD.

Quoting DarlaHood:

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Quoting DarlaHood:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarlaHood
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Well apparently I should start a Dog Therapy practice to save all these victimized canines from the sickos on cm!!  $100/hr. + travel expenses!  I swear some people would go for it.  I saw a Dog Psychic on TV once.  The woman's dog was needing to hear from red rover who crossed over.

livnbyfaith
by Barbara on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Here are my babies. Chi- Riley  GS/Rodisain Ridgeback- Dakota

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Sexy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:56 AM
I've never been disturbed by a dog post until now. As soon as I saw who the OP was I nearly puked.
CutieCrab
by Jen on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:58 AM
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I give yours a 15 out of 10... I obviously have a thing for black dogs.

Rate mine!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)