Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so exhausted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I remember my oldest as a baby, if he was sick all he did was cuddle and sleep. My youngest when he is sick, he will not sleep, he wants held but at the same time wants down. I can't sit, he wants me to pave the floors holding him, if I sit he screams, and he only wants me. Right now both my kids are sick, nasty colds I think, youngest had croup. So 2 hours if sleep the night before last and lady night I got 3 hours. Finally got youngest to sleep rocking him but as son as I lay him down he will wake so I'm just staying up.....no point to this post I guess..boredom and tired ramble
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Sorry sweetie:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Sorry... My youngest was a more high maintenance baby too. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 AM
It's so hard with more than one child. With my oldest I could always just endup sleeping whenever she did but now with two that's not an option
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 AM

*hugs*  Maybe a warm bath would relax him?  I hope you guys all start feeling better.

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:24 AM
It won't last forever. You can get through it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:28 AM
This boy lives in the bath. Lol. He seriously takes 3 baths a day (only one uses soap). But it gets him hyper, I think I'm going to wake his dad in about an hour to rock him so I can get another hour of sleep.

Quoting velvetkitty:

*hugs*  Maybe a warm bath would relax him?  I hope you guys all start feeling better.

Caitlin1983
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Keep your head up! You'll get through it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Mine definitely is, its my own fault tho. He's so spoiled and he knows it. I pick him up everytime he cries, carry him everywhere, he sleeps with me won't sleep in a crib and I rock him to sleep for naps and bed and hold him while he sleeps for naps. It took me so long to get him and I have bad anxiety that plays into it alot.

Quoting Schleetle:

Sorry... My youngest was a more high maintenance baby too. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Just enjoy the cuddles and those soft warm bodies clinging to you, sooner than you can imagine they will be grown up and your arms will be empty:) hug them close mommy.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM

hugs momma. I hope the kids feel better and you get some sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN