Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why are men expected to change if the woman doesn't like something?

but the woman shouldn't have to? I see it all the time on here, woman gets upset about something then the man bashing begins, even over stupid little stuff. Ridiculous.  smh.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Replies (141-144):
Nothonnadoit
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Oh, that is totally reasonably!!!  I was thinking you meant he had to fold clothes a certain way and other anal things like that.  Lol

Quoting Dzyre1115:

No kids, no previous marriages, no illegal drugs or previous issues with the law, a clean drivers license, a job, a car and no emotional insecurities.

Quoting Nothonnadoit:

What were your criteria?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't expect my husband to change, but my requirements as far a mate were concerned were set in stone when I met him, so he either conformed or he could go on his merry way.  He chose to conform!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Bump!

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Then you don't agree with the OP?  I mean, if the woman is expecting change because she's unhappy, then her getting it from some else shouldn't be a surprise to the man that don't want to change?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nobody should expect to be cheated on, but I think if you make your spouse miserable intentionally that you shouldn't act so surprised and hurt when they are appreciated elsewhere.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

So this is the same for women, also?  A man should be concerned with a happy wife or expect to be cheated on, correct?

Quoting Anonymous:

Or how the women go through all the husband's stuff, treat them like shit, and then cry victim when he finds someone who treats him with respect. Happy men don't cheat!

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Not all women will expect a man to change or will want to change him

I say women who change men are anal control freaks
Or
Spoiled brats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)