Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not an animal person=cold hearted and evil????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

I will admit I am not a fan of animals. I don't get all mushy around them. If it were up to me we would have no pets. We will probably end up with a dog or something.

I would never hurt an aniaml or not take care of one. I am just not an animal person.

Well a few of our neighbors are calling me cold hearted and evil. They tell everone to hide pets from me.

Do you think I am horrible??

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM

There's nothing wrong with not wanting pets.

Why did your neighbors start saying that about you? Something must have been done or said to cause it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM

My neighbor got all mad b/c I wouldn't  play with her dog. She asked me if I was scared of dogs. I said no that I am just not an animal person. That is when she went off on me. She told our other neighbor who had 6 dogs. They both think I am horrible. 

Quoting 702girly:

Why did your neighbors start saying that about you? Something must have been done or said to cause it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM
No

Some people just are not animal people

If your not hurting animals or going out of your way to be cruel to them then your neighbors are five to one the crazy cat lady type
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM

She's a nut. Seriously. I'd avoid her. That's a gross overreaction. She's probably unstable in other ways as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

My neighbor got all mad b/c I wouldn't  play with her dog. She asked me if I was scared of dogs. I said no that I am just not an animal person. That is when she went off on me. She told our other neighbor who had 6 dogs. They both think I am horrible. 

Quoting 702girly:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

Candymonster
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Nope. As long as you wouldn't harm the creature, then I don't count you as a bitch who needs to be put down. You're pretty much just like a person who doesn't prefer kids. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM

No I would never hurt or be cruel to an animal. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No

Some people just are not animal people

If your not hurting animals or going out of your way to be cruel to them then your neighbors are five to one the crazy cat lady type

alwayskk
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I love animals but I'm at the point in my life where I'm just tired of taking care of them and cleaning up after them. I'm tired of dog hair. My little chi (rest in peace, Rita) barely shed at all but she's been gone for months now and I'm still finding dog hairs every now and then.

I do get mushy about animals, I just don't want any....I might consider some outside animals in the future if I have room for them to wander.

momto3B
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I do not think you are horrible but as it is usually the mom who bears the most responsiblity for a pet and is home with the pet most often, I suggest the you never get one. 

No animal should come into a home where they are not loved and adored. You know who you are, accept it and move on. 

MANDYMEOWS
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

Why are women not a part of human beings to you?

Are you a woman?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN