Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not an animal person=cold hearted and evil????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I will admit I am not a fan of animals. I don't get all mushy around them. If it were up to me we would have no pets. We will probably end up with a dog or something.

I would never hurt an aniaml or not take care of one. I am just not an animal person.

Well a few of our neighbors are calling me cold hearted and evil. They tell everone to hide pets from me.

Do you think I am horrible??

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
Leobaby2007
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM

No way!

I discovered I am not a "kid" person so I chose to only have one lol. If that makes me a horrible person, then so be it. I have one cat- he's 17. I've had him since he was 12 weeks old. When he passes, it will be awhile before I get another kitten- too much work along with my 5 year old. As for dogs, I would never want to see one get hurt, but owning one? NO THANKS!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I am feline...

Women are special breeds of human and part alien.

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

Why are women not a part of human beings to you?

Are you a woman?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:34 AM

i love animals but i fully understand why some people don't like animals. i don't think it makes you horrible. its not like your kicking puppies who walk by. your neighbors needs to shut up

mamom01
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think you are evil.  We couldn't be friends though.  :)

mommy-of2cuties

I'm not an animal person either but yet we have 2 dogs lol! My husband and kids love dogs so that's the only reason why I ever agreed to have them lol!

Emilytrademark

Why on Earth would your neighbors say that?

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

You're not horrible. There are people out there that don't like pets. Doesn't make them evil. I'm sure there is some rumor about you that is not true floating around.

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Yeah I wouldn't stress it

Quoting Anonymous:

No I would never hurt or be cruel to an animal. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No

Some people just are not animal people

If your not hurting animals or going out of your way to be cruel to them then your neighbors are five to one the crazy cat lady type

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM
What?! That is awful!!! I can't believe they'd say that :( I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM
I call myself an animal aunt. I love to pet and snuggle and then say goodbye and go home. I think I'm more kind for not having them because I know I don't want them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN