Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not an animal person=cold hearted and evil????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I will admit I am not a fan of animals. I don't get all mushy around them. If it were up to me we would have no pets. We will probably end up with a dog or something.

I would never hurt an aniaml or not take care of one. I am just not an animal person.

Well a few of our neighbors are calling me cold hearted and evil. They tell everone to hide pets from me.

Do you think I am horrible??

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

No, I'm not an animal person either. 

destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate animals in the house. I love them in the wild.
just so nasty !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

No, you're not horrible. I love animals but that doesn't mean everyone has to. Some people just don't like animals and that's okay!

MANDYMEOWS
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am feline...

Women are special breeds of human and part alien.

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

Why are women not a part of human beings to you?

Are you a woman?

TSSST!

shimmifairy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Sounds more like you have a neighbor problem than anything to do with your personality....Not everyone has to like pets or kids....

Quoting Anonymous:

My neighbor got all mad b/c I wouldn't  play with her dog. She asked me if I was scared of dogs. I said no that I am just not an animal person. That is when she went off on me. She told our other neighbor who had 6 dogs. They both think I am horrible. 

Quoting 702girly:

There's nothing wrong with not wanting pets.

Why did your neighbors start saying that about you? Something must have been done or said to cause it.

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

No, you aren't horrible.  Some people like pets nd some do not.  Don't sweat it.

eztwins
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Im with you.  Not an animal fan.  I wouldn't hurt them and I really hate when I hear stories of animal abuse. But I don't want the responsiblity or the mess that comes with them.  I don't want to pet them or play with them.  That does not make me or you a cold heartless person.  Just smart.  Too many people get pets without really thinking about what it requires and thats how we get shelters overrun with animals and abuse happens.  Tell your neighbors to go scratch and mind their own business. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM

hater.

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I am feline...

Women are special breeds of human and part alien.

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

Why are women not a part of human beings to you?

Are you a woman?

TSSST!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

daiseymae2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM

No, some people just don't care for animals. It certainly does not me you are a bad person.

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
On the other end of the spectrum, when I was a little girl and wanted to grow up to be a vet because I liked animals more than people, my stepmom said it meant I was a sociopath because it meant I couldn't connect with people SMH. Just can't win, people will always have something to say.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured