Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not an animal person=cold hearted and evil????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I will admit I am not a fan of animals. I don't get all mushy around them. If it were up to me we would have no pets. We will probably end up with a dog or something.

I would never hurt an aniaml or not take care of one. I am just not an animal person.

Well a few of our neighbors are calling me cold hearted and evil. They tell everone to hide pets from me.

Do you think I am horrible??

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Replies (41-50):
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
No, we are not pet people either. No big deal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM
No. I liked having a family pet when I was a kid, but as a parent I am sick of having a dog. He's loved, and cared for, but he's the last one I plan on getting. He's a great dog, but I'm just done having pets. It's a lot of work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I am the same way.  I sometimes think it makes others see me that way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM
This I can't stand most people.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno I cant stand women and most human beings. They are disgusting, obnouxious, money hungry ass hats.

Do you think I am horrible?

TurtleSquish
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I don't mind people who just don't like animals. I don't trust people who hate them.

anon1986East
by Kali on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM

No. I'm an animal lover, I love my pets and couldn't imagine not having at least one at all times but so long as you don't have the urge to hurt an animal every time one comes near you you're not a horrible person. Some people don't like animals, that doesn't make them evil.

truelove813
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Well we are huge animal people, so I cannot relate to you in any way.  We have dogs, bearded dragons, fire bellied toads, an anole, a tree frog, a turtle, and a hedgehog! 

I wouldnt call you a horrible person just because you dont like animals, maybe strange, but not horrible ;) 

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I used to judge my old boyfriends by how they reacted to my pets. I think being nice to pets shows that you have a kind heart towards creatures weaker than you. But you don't have to WANT a pet to be nice to one.

SevenKisses
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Nope, I don't like animals either.

onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM

It's like when people don't want children and don't like children. I don't get it, I think there's something missing with the person. meh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)