Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you seen this couple PLEASE BUMP FOR JUSTICE Beating and burning of a 3 year old child

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 94 Replies

(NECN: Justin Michaels, Plaistow, N.H.) - A 3-year-old boy continues to recover from a head injury at Exeter Hospital in New Hampshire, as police continue searching for the little boy's mother and her boyfriend.

Plaistow Police believe the couple - Jessica Linscott, 23, and Roland Dow, 27 - caused the little boy's head injury.

Last Wednesday, Linscott took her toddler son to the hospital with extreme injuries, which have left the little boy visually impaired.

"Her claim is that she didn't do anything to the child. That's what she's stating. And that all the injuries were self-inflicted," Plaistow Police Lt. William Baldwin said.

Now, Linscott and Dow are nowhere to be found.

"It's awful and no child or no individual deserves that type of abuse."

Lt. Baldwin says he's never seen abuse like this in his entire career.

"Significant or critical injuries to the head, which were life threatening. Burns on the arms and hands. And bruises all over the body which were old and new," he said.

Baldwin says they've searched the couple's apartment, but nothing was found. It was lights out there with a broken down car in the front yard.

So now, the search is on for two people who police believe could have done the unthinkable to a helpless child.

"They're both accountable for this. Regardless. How much magnitude they play in it, they're both accountable for this."

Police are asking for the public's help in finding Linscott and Dow. Officers believe someone is hiding them. That person could face aiding and abetting charges.

Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact local police, or simply call 9-1-1.

http://www.necn.com/11/20/12/NH-police-search-for-mom-accused-of-abus/landing.html?blockID=804149&feedID=11106

For information please click the ribbon. 

I have something known as Nerofibromatosis. This illness causes tumors to grow within my body. I currently have brain tumors which affects my ability to function 100% normaly. My memory is poor as is my spelling and grammar abilities. It is a part of who my youngest is and a part of who I am. It is not all of ether of us.

My husbands best friends brother has a condition known as tuberous sclerosis. He was supposed to have died at a very young age. He is now close to 30 and still alive. He has had a few brain surgeries and has had to have his shunt replaced a few times. They run a program to help people with this condition. This ribbon will take you to their website where information on TS is located. 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM

That is so sick. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM

BUMP

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM
What sick fucks. I hope they find them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Stuff like this is sometimes too hard for me to finish reading.

If I were in charge, the pair of them would be publicly hanged.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Aces2012.
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Sick.
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Aces2012.
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Sick, did I read that they just dropped the kid off at the hospital?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
They look like trash anyway.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
And just look at that little bitch and her smug face in that pathetic bathroom mirror pic. Can't even be trusted to treat her own child with humanity and there she stands admiring herself. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

comeon ladies maybe we can help find them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN