Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this ok for a soldier to do?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

saying bullets have no names is basically saying "hey lets shoot these m'fers that dont support us"!

And no, thats not what I implied - murder really?

I just simply said cant stand behind them and support them - let them go up front with their make love not war and floweres and see where that gets them. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

Cant stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!!!!!

That's not what he said though, he said bullets have no name. Meaning to me that he will shoot anyone who doesn't support him.

And really? You'd rather murder everyone who doesn't support war? 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM

And in this case those people are Americans... so he's threatening to shoot Americans...or at least wishing to

Quoting MamatoKy:

saying bullets have no names is basically saying "hey lets shoot these m'fers that dont support us"!

I just simply said cant stand behind them and support them - let them go up front with their make love not war and floweres and see where that gets them. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

That's not what he said though, he said bullets have no name. Meaning to me that he will shoot anyone who doesn't support him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM

It gives me every right to do it.

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Still doesn't give you the right to do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

And this was not off facebook, but another website because it had gone viral....

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

This is CM not FB....

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it not ok?

When you publically post something on facebook, you've publically posted it.

There is no expectation of privacy, and this is off that website that was talking about Lindsey Stone.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

For real!

Quoting Anonymous:

No. It is also not ok for you to post his name and FB status here.

MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

These men and women lay their lives, risk their lives, leave their families, to protect our right as Americans to FREEDOM! The whole freedom of speech and such is because our soldiers fight for that right. The reason we are a free country, the reason all these NON supporters can protest wars and such, is because our soldiers have fought for this right.

And war is always going on, its never going to end. Someone is always going to be pissed off at someone else and declare war. Whether its us, Canada, Pakistan, Australia - hell the penguins in antarctica could declare war at any time!

Quoting Anonymous:

And in this case those people are Americans... so he's threatening to shoot Americans...or at least wishing to

Quoting MamatoKy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

CafeMom Tickers
amylovesnick07
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM
No it doesn't actually.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting Anonymous:

And this was not off facebook, but another website because it had gone viral....

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

This is CM not FB....

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it not ok?

There is no expectation of privacy, and this is off that website that was talking about Lindsey Stone.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

For real!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I hate when people do this because for all we know, someone could have hacked the acct and posted that shiz and screen-shotted (is that a word?) it. Ya know?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Show me any sort of law that states otherwise... Fact is, he posted this onto a public forum, Then he started sending out messages to our president, writing articles for a paper about it, and is still doing it.

I have every right to repost it.

Quoting amylovesnick07:

No it doesn't actually.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

This is CM not FB....

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it not ok?

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

For real!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

That has nothing to do with this post. Everyone has freedom of speech except when it is threatening another.

As a soldier, he is supposed to act in a way becoming of the Armed Forces right?

Quoting MamatoKy:

These men and women lay their lives, risk their lives, leave their families, to protect our right as Americans to FREEDOM! The whole freedom of speech and such is because our soldiers fight for that right. The reason we are a free country, the reason all these NON supporters can protest wars and such, is because our soldiers have fought for this right.

And war is always going on, its never going to end. Someone is always going to be pissed off at someone else and declare war. Whether its us, Canada, Pakistan, Australia - hell the penguins in antarctica could declare war at any time!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

I hate when people do this because for all we know, someone could have hacked the acct and posted that shiz and screen-shotted (is that a word?) it. Ya know?

If that were true he wouldn't be in stories from the washington post.

MamatoKy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM

He isnt threatening another. He made a statement, of how he feels - that is freedom of speech. And techinically, yes all of what I said - has to do with this post. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

That has nothing to do with this post. Everyone has freedom of speech except when it is threatening another.

As a soldier, he is supposed to act in a way becoming of the Armed Forces right?

Quoting MamatoKy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MamatoKy:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured