Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please, please, give your opinions :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I don't where to start.

this had been going on for so long!!! my husband is obsessed with the idea, that he thinks I fooled around.... not once, not twice but at least four times.

I have had two mental break downs with in a year of each other because of the mental and psychological abuse. that was six.years ago...

let me start, about 8 years ago we had a mutual friend so I thought. this friend came over one day to watch the fights with hubby but hubby wasn't home. I invited him in any way, not seeing a problem and watched the fights with him. after it was over he went home. I told hubby about it, and he didn't seem to have an issue. fast forward a month dhs sister moves in and the same friend stops by to borrow the weed wacker, them all of a sudden a day later he is accusing me of screwing him.

it broke my heart! I love dh more than anything in the world. the emotional abuse from the re was daily. constantly accusing me, name calling etc. eventually it escalates to physical abuse. but not too serious.

before this when we first moved my step brother let me drive his truck when we were moving dh drove our vehicle step brother rode with me... now i'm being accused of fooling around with him to.

then another time he accused me of fooling around with my step father. I went to my moms house to hang out, she wasn't home, she got there about twenty minutes later although my dh who wasn't there said out was an hour.

next is another friend. idk why dh thinks I fooled around with him other than the comment his mother made about s picture she took of me walking pass the friend, saying we were too close.

this had been constant for about 8 years I have been with dh got 14 years. the physical abuse stopped about 4 years ago, when I threatened him with the cops. but recently the pursue and insecurity have been coming up again.

I don't know hire much more of this I can handle.

in each of these situations I had my children with me, I am not even remotely attracted to any of these guys.

not to mention my friendship and familial relationships with them no longer exists. I avoid family functions to avoid fights.

I want to go to counseling but i'm afraid they will believe my husband. I don't want to lose him, but I know it's not fair to live my life this way

I don't know what to do.

I guess I just need to vent, maybe get your opinions.

sorry so long, thank you for reading
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM
bump
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like your husband has mental issues.  control issues.  insecurity issues.  from the outside looking in, HE needs to seek help. 

I'm sorry for what you're going through, it's not you though -- it's him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Leave him. He has trust issues. Maybe he is cheating and is feeling guilty so is accusing you? Idk.
soph324
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
He's still abusing you, and he sounds crazy. Why would you want to stay with someone like that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Imo honestly I wouldn't put up with it. I would leave so fast it would make his head spin. So that's the only advice I can give you.
stellarmom1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
He needs counseling, and I would refuse to be around him until he gets help. I'm sorry you're going through this, good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

My opinion is he sounds scary.  He needs help and you don't sound safe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
He's abusing you. Its not going to change until he gets help, if even then. You, nor you children deserve to be treated like that. Get the hell out now. He has caused you to lose you friends and family. That is no way to live. Living in fear of his next outburst. Go see a counselor and get help to get out of that mess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
your dh is bat shit crazy. get out now.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
You need to divorce him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured