Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O why blame the mistress?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 129 Replies
6 moms liked this
She didn't make the guy cheat. I agree that its not right to sleep the married guy but she's not the home wrecked - he is.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leidy2011
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
12 moms liked this
They both are. She knows he's married, there are plenty of dicks that are single.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this

why does the label matter? she's still wrong for getting involved with him. there's plenty of blame to go around, i'm not sure why it matters who is "more" or "less" to blame. it's not okay to sleep with someone in a committed relationship. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I would blame them both. It would be one thing if she had no idea, but if she knew talk about getting some self respect. If every woman joined together and wouldn't sleep with another woman's husband, aka morals, we wouldn't have anything to worry about. Of course, that would never happen, but they're also at fault for allowing it to happen.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM

They are both to blame. If she knew he was married. Know if she did not and stopped when she found out. Then no she is not to blame.

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Both of them did the deed so they are both equally guilty.

MrsRi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this

If my husband cheated - I'd be pissed AT MY HUSBAND.  Not the other woman.  He and I have a commitment, not me and her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM

She is equally at fault.

trebelcleff

I agree with PP... if she is aware that he's married, she is betraying her own gender by sleeping with him and should be ashamed of herself.  If he's an ass, he can go get it somewhere else or just pretend like he's not married, but if she enables him knowing he's destroying a family then she's just as much to blame for that destruction.  If she doesn't want the blame, she can easily choose to f*** someone else.

mrsjonzy

Because its easier to demonized the, than your spouse. 

periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Well when she is bragging about it she kind of brings it on herself, lol. The affair might not be only her fault but having no remorse definitely is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)