Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have an angel!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

we have been hurting financially, i was laid off work and i worried about food for us so i  went to a local church food pantry. i brought my one year old ( 4 year old was in school) and had her in a small stroller with my purse over the shoulder of it.  i was the only one in the food pantry and all the church volenteers  wanted to help so they called me over to pick out some shampoo and stuff while they  filled a cart with a turkey and fix-ins. when i went to leave the director  handed me $25 to help me buy fresh produce. i felt so thankful and blessed. well i just went  into my front purse pocket looking for my missing earing and found a neatly folded $100 bill. i KNOW  i didnt have that money in there before because i just cleaned my entire purse out last night and honestly i dont even have $100 to my name right now.  the only thing i can think  is while they called me down the hall and all playing with the baby at the desk someone slipped the money in the front pocket.  i feel so blessed right now. i wish i knew who  it was to thank them!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

That's great! I

-42-
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Aww! And just pay it forward when you are able!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

i always try to. im the type of person who finds  random money on the ground and donates it to charity if no one is around  that  it could belong to. i try to do what i can to help even when i have little to nothing. for years at thanksgiving i opened my home to military who couldnt go home to family to try and give them a good holiday.  i feel blessed but i feel like  im sure someone else who was in a worse spot could of used  the money  more.  im going to have to figure out some way to help someone this holiday.

Quoting -42-:

Aww! And just pay it forward when you are able!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)