Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Look who showed up at mom's door!!!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

A very friendly pitbull. 

My mom lives out in the country, so  we are unsure if someone dropped her off or if she ran away and ended up at my mom's door. 

My mom does have a black lab and they seem to play together well

She looks to be about a year old. 

And sadly my mom can't keep her, they are moving into town and two dogs will be too much. She has posted ads saying "found" but no one has contacted her yet! 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KMadsen
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope she finds a good home :)

workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM

me too! I wish I could keep her, but I am not allowed to have pets in my apartment.

My ex lives in the country and loves boxers and bulldogs, but for some reason hates pits... so he won't take her. He already has an english bulldog who I think would LOVE having a new pet around... but oh well

I do know a lot of pitbull lovers so I think I will find her a good home soon!

Quoting KMadsen:

Hope she finds a good home :)

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM
She's pretty! Hopefully she finds a good home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Thanks! She is gorgeous!

Quoting 3_girls_86:

She's pretty! Hopefully she finds a good home.

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I want her! Too bad my landlord doesn't like pitbulls. And we live nowhere near each other haha.
workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

lmao right... too bad!! :)

Not many people trust them! :/ 

Quoting 3_girls_86:

I want her! Too bad my landlord doesn't like pitbulls. And we live nowhere near each other haha.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

in the pic - it looks like its snarling!  

anon1986East
by Kali on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

She's very pretty, hopefully she finds a home. Just a few months ago I heard scratching at my door, figured it was dog and that he wanted to come in. I opened the door and he walked in...then right behind him came a female pit. She was absolutely beautiful, it was obvious she had recently given birth and was nursing so I called animal control and told them I'd keep her until the owner was found. The owner was found, he had called animal control to see if they picked up his dog so the dog warden called me and asked if he could release my contact info to the owner...the owner came to get his dog, thanked me for taking her in and promised me a pup when she has her next litter. He also said it was odd that she got along with my dog, he said she doesn't normally get along with male pits (my dog is half) and the only time she's around male pits is when he breeds her. My kids were so heart broken lol, they really wanted to keep her. I had to tell them that she had her own little girl who missed her at home (which is true, she took off from her yard when the little girl was trying to walk her).  

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I know. :( it's so sad that they're labeled bad dogs. I had a dead pit and she was the best do I've ever had. She never went after anyone. And she loved my kids. My brother has 2 and they're awesome dogs too. One looks exactly like the one in your picture too

Quoting workingmama86:

lmao right... too bad!! :)

Not many people trust them! :/ 

Quoting 3_girls_86:

sarah.xo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM

OMG she is adorable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN