Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone starting to get wrinkles??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if yes how old are you and what part of your face?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
702girly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM

No, I'm 32.

702girly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

All these people are ridiculously lying. 

Why do you say that? It seems like most people responding are in their early 30s. 

Is it normal to have wrinkles that young? 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Oh really? So who is lying? Can you PROVE IT?

Quoting Anonymous:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
I'm 29 and I have smile lines by my eyes, but that's it :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you say that? It seems like most people responding are in their early 30s. 

Generally you can at least see a few lines aka wrinkles. I'm not talking about a prune here. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Yes...fine lines around my eyes and some smile lines around my mouth. I'm 29, and the crappy thing is, I still get pimples too! So unfair.

But, I started using Olay Totaly Effects anti-blemish cleanser, total effects eye cream, anti-aging night time wrinkle cream, and Olay Basic sensitive daytime moisturizer with SPF 30. I only get maybe one or two tiny little zits right before I get my period now, and they aren't as red or angry looking and don't stay long anymore. The fine lines aren't gone, but are greatly reduced. My skin overall looks much better, I have more even tone and it just looks so healthy. I almost never wear makeup now (well, except eye makeup). I don't need to anymore.

So I definitely recommend Olay.

Babujai
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Nope.  I'm 35 but the fat keeps my skin nicely filled in.

702girly
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Generally you can at least see a few lines aka wrinkles. I'm not talking about a prune here. 

I guess I'm lucky. I didn't think wrinkles even started appearing until late 30s or so.

fraujones
by Mommytron on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I have several. I'm 34. I started getting them in my early 20s. I have smile lines, a line across my forehead and faint crow's feet. I also have this weird vertical crease across my cheek that is most pronounced when I first wake up and then fades throughout the day. It's like a sleep wrinkle but it's always in the same spot. 

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Yes, yes I do.  Lots of places.

I'm old as dirt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)