Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone starting to get wrinkles??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if yes how old are you and what part of your face?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (41-46):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Really? Thanks for informing me. You just made my day. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't call it a wrinkle unless it was noticeably showing without having to look for it. All adults have lines if you look closely. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

All these people are ridiculously lying. 

Why do you say that? It seems like most people responding are in their early 30s. 

Is it normal to have wrinkles that young? 

Generally you can at least see a few lines aka wrinkles. I'm not talking about a prune here. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Well, you're the one who made it out like people in their thirties and forties are "ridiculously lying." 

Besides, most of the replies said they could see small lines. Just because you didn't age well, doesn't mean nobody else does.  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't call it a wrinkle unless it was noticeably showing without having to look for it. All adults have lines if you look closely. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you say that? It seems like most people responding are in their early 30s. 

Generally you can at least see a few lines aka wrinkles. I'm not talking about a prune here. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM
No and I am 39.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM

What? You're obviously not the same anon. I see the same lines that apparently are on everyone. Most of the replies I read did not say they saw some lines. I am aging very well, thank you. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, you're the one who made it out like people in their thirties and forties are "ridiculously lying." 

Besides, most of the replies said they could see small lines. Just because you didn't age well, doesn't mean nobody else does.  :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

GigantaursMommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Yes, I'm 23 and I have creases under my eye. My husband says it's because I never sleep but I think they are wrinkles.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM
24. No and thank god! I should though with all the stress I'm under. Just looking at me in person, most people think I am 18 or 19, until I speak and they hear how mature I am.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured