Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going anon with this because it may make religious people angry at me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

On Sunday, someone knocked on my door. I went to the door and said, "Who is it?" cause I did not recognize the person through the peephole. She said something but I could hear it, so I opened the door. She said we are walking around talking to people about our church and we want you to come to it. I said "No thank you. We are good, and began to close my door. SHe kept going, "Wait, God loves you you need to know that he loves you and..." I interuppted. I said, "No thank you." She thurst her hand into my door and said, "AT LEAST TAKE THIS PAPER!" I was floored. Who did she think she was?! Sticking HER hand in MY door like that. I screamed I SAID NO THANK YOU! GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY DOOR!" She did and left.

I dont get it. I was so nice. I was polite about it. I didnt yell until she yelled first and stuck her hand in the door. What makes her think she has that right? Next time, I will call the POLICE.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Replies (141-141):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Well great, now she will go to hell because you did not take her little piece of paper. Are you happy now? 

j/k

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured