Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Angel gifts = dollar store

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friends dd got gifts from the Angel Tree and it was pathetic dollar store crap. These kids are probably not going to have more presents for the rest of the year. Buying them some crap toy from the dollar store to make yourself feel good sucks. If you can't buy a decent toy, don't do Angel Tree.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM
...my kids are probably getting Dollar Store gifts. Not seeing the big deal. It's the thought that counts.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's awful. Definitely don't give someone else's kid something that you wouldn't even want to give your own.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM
They better be the GOOD games, too!

Quoting wkukid:

I will make sure to donate a new video game console and 100 games, is that enough oh mighty one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I'll just buy one of every game that exists and the kid can choose. And I will make sure to give my own kid the dollar store stuff. Lol

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting wkukid:

I will make sure to donate a new video game console and 100 games, is that enough oh mighty one?

brittany208
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Agree!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Where are that they've already passed out donations.

Honestly? The parents should be the ones feeling awful for not being able to get their own kids a Christmas..instead of being a twit about someone else not getting "good enough" gifts.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Oh, well, buying your own children dollar store gifts is just fine. Your own kids don't count. Only the ones you donate to count. Damn, woman! I can't believe I had to spell it out for ya!

Quoting wkukid:

I'll just buy one of every game that exists and the kid can choose. And I will make sure to give my own kid the dollar store stuff. Lol

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting wkukid:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Maybe the bitch should be gratefull someone else cared more about her kids Christmas than she did.

If.it wasn't for the dollar store toys her precious sex.trophies wouldn't have shit.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
My children LOVE Dollar Store toys! I try to avoid that store because I usually end up buying them a bunch of stuff...even if they aren't with me. Plus they have nice puzzles.

Quoting cutebaby06:

My daughter would, heck she's happy with a balloon, know why cuz she's been tsught to be grateful for whatever she gets, and I'm guessing it's you that making more of a big deal out of it then your kid does,.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you're all saying she should be grateful to have a crap toy that falls apart that day. Great.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CCMami
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM

LOL, that is mean.  Im sure they can afford dollar stuff.  That crap comes back around too.

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Ungrateful much?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN