Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long will it take her to look in the coat closet?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The 6 year old needs to pack her bag to go to her dads this weekend and that includes a jacket because its supposed to be cold.

So I told her to get her coat and she has that blank look on her eyes that tells me she has no clue where her jacket is even though the coat closet has been a coat closet since before she was born.

So I told her she needed to think and figure it out on her own. The only hint I gave her was that it was down stairs.

Want to bet how long it takes her to find it?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-14):
ivy801
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Sounds just like my kid. At school she would stand there and let other kids button and unbutton her coat.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm close to do that with her.

She's so used to everyone spoon feeding her life and I'm trying to get her to use her brain. She's smart. She CAN figure this out.

Quoting beerabitch69:

If she's like my kids 30 min. And that's finally with me tossing them in the closet to help them find it.

oOoLeilanioOo
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM

You'll probably have to spel it out for her, my DD is the same way. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Lol I can so see her doing that!!

Quoting ivy801:

Sounds just like my kid. At school she would stand there and let other kids button and unbutton her coat.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm close to do that with her.

She's so used to everyone spoon feeding her life and I'm trying to get her to use her brain. She's smart. She CAN figure this out.

Quoting beerabitch69:

If she's like my kids 30 min. And that's finally with me tossing them in the closet to help them find it.

helema24
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM

she will walk down stairs and walk around in circles until one of you get frustrated enough that you cave in and get it for her?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)