Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wish

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
I could stay home with my babies. Madilyn is 18 mths and Kylie Jade is four years would be her last year at home. I work at a daycare full time and while i love my job I miss MY KIDS. I wish there was a way :-( sorry just venting because I missed some funny stuff my kids did at school and it made me so jealous that their teachers witnessed it and I didn't :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:36 PM

i wish i could stat home with my kids too sometimes

mommy053008
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM
It just sucks :-( I mean I am thankful form my job I just miss my babies. The older they get the more I miss.

Quoting beachbabies6:

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM

i know what you mean , my oldest is getting ready to graduate !! they do grow up fast , just make the best possible time you can , kids do understand that sometimes parents have to work as much as we hate it

Quoting mommy053008:

It just sucks :-( I mean I am thankful form my job I just miss my babies. The older they get the more I miss.

Quoting beachbabies6:

mommy053008
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Yea its all my kids have ever known. Its just disappointing. I feel like I'm not being my best because I'm always SO tired from dealing with other peoples kids.

Quoting beachbabies6:

i know what you mean , my oldest is getting ready to graduate !! they do grow up fast , just make the best possible time you can , kids do understand that sometimes parents have to work as much as we hate it

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting beachbabies6:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured