Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Um seriously? Y'all reported that post? Wow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I ask a logical question about black athletes and it gets poofed lol. Wow I'm sorry, I'll try to refrain from intellectual conversations in the future.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emandab
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I was quoted and didn't get a chance to read it damnit! I gave an intellectual opinion based on what I remember from Biology and physiology.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Well thanks anyway lol

I'm in awe that CM allows post where women tear each other apart about circ, PA,and abortions... Yet this gets poofed

Quoting emandab:

I was quoted and didn't get a chance to read it damnit! I gave an intellectual opinion based on what I remember from Biology and physiology.
LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM

People are pathetic. If that offended you, you're entirely too damn sensitive. 

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM

it wasn't really a logical question at all...kinda stupid actually.  And perpetrating a racist stereotype.  I didn't report you though, I don't believe in tattling :)

Brandyns87
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM

The one about the muscle reactions or something? That was interesting. 

Quoting emandab:

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Cm has gone poof crazy lately!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Its not racist. Some people of certain backgrounds are naturally better at certain things due to genetics. Black people generally have leas body fat and longer legs. I fail to see how that is offensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM
What was the question?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM

its annoying things get poofed, iw as writing posts with bad spelling and it got poofed, i got a message saying posts showing racial stereotypes are not allowed, lol I was just spelling bad and being dumb, NOWHERE did I say I was black or any other race. 

emandab
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Quoting Brandyns87:

[/id="0"]

Yeah If you thing of a chicken the dark meat is in the legs and thighs. Those are fast twitch muscle fibers. The breast and wings are the white meat and those are slow twitch muscle fibers. Disclaimer lol: if I remember right, black people genetically have more fast twitch muscle fibers then white people. Allowing for the muscles to burst with energy for a short period of time. Like a cheetah, they can run incredibly fast, faster then any other land animal, but only for about 45 seconds then they are whooped lol. So you could make an argument that black people are better athletes in general if you're talking about the hundred meter dash, but then again white ppeople, in general, would be better at a 10k.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)