Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can you read this?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I found this on facebook when I was looking at pictures. Not the worst I have seen but it still made me giggle & gave me a slight headache.

wowww!! Havent ben on here ina wiile! Soon as i do sumbdy is kalln me a skankk.calmm down hunny only the guilty speakk.! :)) neways on the other hand..got a new place to live n absolutelyy love it! Iloveyou.

txt me love.

baby tell dat skank if she over age tell her to get up with your sis ill cum down and slow her roll she just another hater soo keepin haten we all good baby

WERE YALL @

i dont know wer they at but i wanna know who always messin with my sister but thes haten on my sister they jus mad cuz they aint beautiful like u are rissa ima be in brewton tom we shud all get together and solve this problem face to face.

and u best call me.

lmao..calm down.she aint nobody.believe me.u riite.jus anotha hater! I aint worried tho.liike i said only the guilty speak.we kud bloww her away goodie! Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I read it with very little problem. That being said, I teacher elementary school and deal with kid spelling so much I frequently forget how a word is truely spelled.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sure the government would spend millions to research it too. I bet you will even be able to major in it in college.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Yes. It'll be called "The ancient language of the 21st century savages." Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lord. I can see it now. A new language for them to study.

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Naw. Some stupid high school kids still write like that. I was actually thinking of unfriending them today. But yeah Im used to it I am a 'ghetto 6th grade un educated or educated but just doesn't want to be' decipherer/expert on Facebook post... in the future scientists will look back and try to decipher what the hell these post mean.. like we do with the mayan language or some shit. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Good god
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN