Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Walmart cashiers do it wrong!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this
You do a really crappy job bagging! Like seriously, do you not realize putting raw meat and fresh produce in the same bag is wrong! Or how about trying to ruin my loaf of bread by placing it in the same bag as my half gallon of milk?

Anyone else ever had an issue with walmart employees bagging your groceries completely wrong??? If so, tell me your walmart bag of horror stories, or anything walmart.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:17 PM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:17 PM

This isn't specific to Walmart, my local grocery store (today even) bundles random items together. I'm always rebagging things before I bring them in the house. Sure you don't know how my cupboards, fridge and freezer are set up but you could at least sort cans, frozen foods, produce, etc. with their kind.

BluePandaDreams
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I'm annoying. I tell them how to bag my shit. I shouldn't have to, but damn the cashiers I've dealt with are idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never had a cashier do that....anywhere.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Ive only had problems with walmart doing it wrong. I do realize other places an people do too.

Quoting Anonymous:

This isn't specific to Walmart, my local grocery store (today even) bundles random items together. I'm always rebagging things before I bring them in the house. Sure you don't know how my cupboards, fridge and freezer are set up but you could at least sort cans, frozen foods, produce, etc. with their kind.

manda-nicole010
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM
4 moms liked this

I group the things I want together on the thing so that they get bagged in that grouping. I've never had the problem you described. 

sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

LOL this irritates my DH , lol so he stands there and tells them where to put what !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

It is no only walmart. I bring my own bags, thank them, and bag my own things the way I like. Save some aggravation.

cheez1e
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I had one last week stick a bottle of syrup in between two loaves of bread. Didn't notice til I got home and had half s loaf smashed where the syrup had been sitting on it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM

We dont buy stuff from walmart much but when we do we group things together.... boxed, frozen,cold, and that way they get bagged together. at our local grocery store they know how to bag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN