Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

don't know how to feel.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I spent the afternoon and evening with my ex. Ive always loved and missed him.
Its just so hard to trust him as we were young and stupid.
I want this relationship again... I want to love him entirely and not just a little like im letting myself now. I miss him incredibly right now.

We spent a good chunk of time on a pier just talking. He kept gradually getting closer to me. Until there he was grabbing my hand. I feel so at ease. So comfortable with him. Then some other people came up and we walked back to my car were we sat cuddled up listening to the radio. Then he started running his hands down my back and onto my shoulders.. I haven't had butterflies in years.. Not like that.

Then he kissed my neck and shoulder. I couldn't help myself after that. I had to kiss him. It had been 7 years, and it felt like the first kiss all over again. I ended up having to take him back to work as he needed to do night inventory. He kissed me good night and told me again for the 3rd time how beautiful i was..
I didn't want to drive away.. I left a piece of me there with him.

I am so still in love with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:34 PM
**sigh** I am still in awe of the whole situation
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM
:-/ nobody wants to share my joy
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM
2 moms liked this

well as long as you are not married while all this happens, then I am happy for you but if you are then I feel sad for your husband.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:56 AM
An ex is an ex for a reason. Keep that in mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitchen.ninja
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Why is he an ex?

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Why did y'all break up in the first place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devastatedhurt
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Sometimes people change. But they sometimes don't. But seven years is a long time.... Do you miss him? Or the idea of him

Quoting Anonymous:

I spent the afternoon and evening with my ex. Ive always loved and missed him.

Its just so hard to trust him as we were young and stupid.

I want this relationship again... I want to love him entirely and not just a little like im letting myself now. I miss him incredibly right now.

We spent a good chunk of time on a pier just talking. He kept gradually getting closer to me. Until there he was grabbing my hand. I feel so at ease. So comfortable with him. Then some other people came up and we walked back to my car were we sat cuddled up listening to the radio. Then he started running his hands down my back and onto my shoulders.. I haven't had butterflies in years.. Not like that.

Then he kissed my neck and shoulder. I couldn't help myself after that. I had to kiss him. It had been 7 years, and it felt like the first kiss all over again. I ended up having to take him back to work as he needed to do night inventory. He kissed me good night and told me again for the 3rd time how beautiful i was..

I didn't want to drive away.. I left a piece of me there with him.

I am so still in love with him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChickenTheChina
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Are you already in a relationship? Is he? Why'd ya'll break up in the first place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:09 AM
I went thru that once, for about 5 minutes. I walked in the Kitchen hit myself with a frying pan and changed my mind real quick!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)