Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He stole their beer

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I just had a visit from the lady across the street. Saturday night I went out with some friends. I had a sitter for my 9 year old and left my 17 year old at home. She said she had 3 cases of beer in her fridge under her carport and now has two so one case was stolen. Her grandson goes to school with my son. My sons friend was telling her grandson about a party he went to Saturday night. Her grandson asked where the party was and he told him over on South St at Johns (my son). He told his grandmother about the party. Well put two and two together...party on her street and a case of beer missing. It was taken from her house. My son is putting the blame all on his friend. But as she and I both told him that he is just as guilty because he allowed it to happen and allowed the boy to bring it to my home. She is not going to call the police but wants the money for the beer and them to do some yard work for her. The yard work has to be done by Sunday afternoon and the money given to her by then as well. Im in agreement with this punishment as well as going to give him some more punishment at home. I have not decided on what he will be punished with here at home. I am at my wits end with this boy. He will do these things and I punish him and he appears to straighten up for a bit then something like this happens. I am going to talk to the other boys mother tomorrow as well. Any suggestions or words of wisdom?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-14):
GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:26 AM
How did he have a party and you not know? My parents knew everything I done before I done it. How long were you gone?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:27 AM

The neighbor said if he does not come up with the money or do the chores by the deadline she will have her friend who is an officer come to the house and scare him. She said she wont press charges but would get him to come. I may have her ask him to even if he does do the chores and come up with the money to replace the beer.

Quoting kmjmlj:

Scare tactic from the police

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:29 AM

I was gone from 6pm until 8am. I had a friend from down the street drop in and she did around 9 and said all was well. He also responded to all my text and texted me about midnight and said he was going to bed. It was not anything big it was just him and his one friend.

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

How did he have a party and you not know? My parents knew everything I done before I done it. How long were you gone?

jimi2626
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Oh ok!! I was confused because I thought you just went to the movies or something. I'm sorry that happened! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I left about 6pm and got home at 8am.And yes this took place while I was out for the night. No nothing was out of place everything seemed fine. My son was acting fine when I got home. Every time I texted to check on him he returned my text and they were all fine.I a friend drop by to check in on things for me and that report was fine.

Quoting jimi2626:

Wait so they had a party at your house while you were gone? How long were you gone? You didn't suspect anything when you got back?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)