Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HAVE A POTTY MOUTH.... BAAAD!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I have young kids, infant and todlers..

I curse, a lot... Even the most awful of curse words...

It's my way of getting stress out and not bashing my head against the wall lol...

I'm so bad. I need to stop. My 2 year old can already tell the dog to shut up...

Any tips on how to kick the habit? Its like an addiction almost, I have so much stress that all I think to do is curse!

Today, just having a regular convo with my husband, I used the F bomb in a sentence...

OMG I'm HORRIBLE!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM

You just need to replace the swear words with other words.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:10 AM
When you figure it out, let me know. I'm a military brat who married (and divorcing) a soldier and my own career path has led me directly to firefighters, lol they are just as bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush and a trucker apologize. I have learned to replace curse words with other words. My favorite is jackwagon. But, man oh man when I am mad there is no filter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM

bump

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I can't say anything, I curse like a sailor! But... I do try to control myself around people outside the house. I TRY! I started doing this... 

fudge = fuck 
dab blam it = god damn it
dang or darn = damn
son of a monkeys mother = son of a bitch

If you give me your most used curse words, we can try to come up with alternatives that still make your mouth feel full and your stress out! :) 
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:11 PM
I just started saying crap instead of fuck. I had to when my son turned into a parrot >.<
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I say these words the most frequently : F*CK, Goddamnit, Sh!t, Son of a b!tch, and last but not least MOTHERF*CKER is a biggie!

I'm so bad!!! I don't curse outside of my home, but omg, when its just me here I'm spouting off no-no words right and left!

It just feels so satisfying to say FFffffffffFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK! 

Quoting SusieQue717:

I can't say anything, I curse like a sailor! But... I do try to control myself around people outside the house. I TRY! I started doing this... 

fudge = fuck 
dang or darn = damn

If you give me your most used curse words, we can try to come up with alternatives that still make your mouth feel full and your stress out! :) 

MajorsMom8215
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Same problem. Don't know why I can't shut my fucking mouth. =/

SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM

so then say it... whats the big deal? we don't all have to be proper mouthed little ladies... Fuck That Shit! yes, I have a foul mouth, and like I said, I try to cntrol it, but... WTF, I'm a grown ass woman and If I want to say DAMN SHIT FUCK, I CAN! hehehehe.... for Mother fucker... iono... maybe Mother of God! You know, my daughter says MOther and I pipe in Fucker... its awful, but funny as hell! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I say these words the most frequently : F*CK, Goddamnit, Sh!t, Son of a b!tch, and last but not least MOTHERF*CKER is a biggie!

I'm so bad!!! I don't curse outside of my home, but omg, when its just me here I'm spouting off no-no words right and left!

It just feels so satisfying to say FFffffffffFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK! 

Quoting SusieQue717:

fudge = fuck 
dang or darn = damn

Shelby212302
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Right? Me too, I used to be so mild mannered then one day I let it fly. My parents are marines and used to have potty mouths but they have found jesus so.....now they just spout Scripture. Fuck me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)