Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have an "Emergency Stash" of anything?... *Be gentle ladies...my dog died today.

so, I bought a bottle of tequila several years ago. I saved this bottle, and put it up on the display shelf in my kitchen. I kept that bottle around because I knew, one day, my dog..and my BFF Zeus would die...and I would need some serious consoling..

Well, I am halfway through that bottle.... my kids aren't here and I will pull my shit together in the morning and be at work like a champ...but tonight...I am sad.

RIP  Zeus....aka Zeusifer when he was bad:(

Zeus is on the right. The other dog is Smoke...Zeus was only a few years old . He got away from me when I took him out to pee...chased another dog into the highway, and that was that.

ninjaYou can't deny laughter, when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants. -Stephen King

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
heatherd09
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Aw! That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissam21
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:27 AM
Im so sorry. Im dreading the day my cat passes. Ive had him since I was 14.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moneysaver6
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.

AriMommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I love Grey Goose Vanilla vodka but they stopped making it. My husband found a bottle of it at the little corner liquor store & I've been rationing it---only drinking it on special occasions.
I'm so sorry about Zeus. *hugs* take some tylenol before bed to make tomorrow a little easier
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Awww.. I'm sorry. My doggie got hit by a car last week. I'm still mourning. They're a member of your family.

hugs

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:43 AM
I'm sorry!

I don't have a stash of alcohol, but I do have a secret stash of chocolate for those kind of occasions. One in the kitchen, one in my bedroom and another in my bathroom. (Don't judge me eating in there. Sometimes you need some consoling alone and with 2 kids as a SAHM the bathroom is a sanctuary.)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Awwww. Honey, I'm so sorry. Sadly, I don't have a little stash, although I don't think it is a bad idea to have one. I wish I could relax and have a glass of wine at the end of a stressful day sometimes.

sarahsmommy508
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Sorry hun, i so have secret ciggerette stash, when something shitty or bad happens i have one, ahhh
taylamill
by Tayla on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:55 AM
*hugs* I'm sorry momma. He was and is a handsome boy.
rangerwife2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:14 AM

I have 2 bottles of tequila in my closet from 2000 that I got in Mexico....I know better than to drink them..

ETA..so sorry for your loss, it is hard to lose a pet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN