Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

make him sleep on the couch?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Lately, i've been really needy... Not sure why, but the last few days, bf has been going out, coming home late, and pract falling asleep- giving us no time together... Tonight, we talked about having sex tonight... Kids are gone, christen the apartment again.... He played the xbox from 10-1:30, after getting home after 9!... He went to the living room, with the comp... I was watching adult vids, to get myself in the mood for him (it's hard for me to get wet)... Atter a hr, I got out of bed... Sick of waiting for him... Waited for the game, waited for him to come back to the room... He promised tomorrow will be about us, but he has work at 8... After work, he'll be too tired- thats how it always is.

I'm feeling so alone, I want to cry. We haven't had sex in almost 2 weeks.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:16 AM
I'm being weaned off my antidepressants, so I'm sure thats fucking with my emotions... Plus my suicidal thoughts are back- not that he knows or cares... As much as i WANT him around, I dont want to lay beside him right now
stacefaceninja
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:17 AM

making him sleep on the couch is so cliche. My DH does the same thing, but he's busting his ass so I can stay home and take care of our daughter...so I don't care if he wants to unwind and play COD....he doesn't stay out late thought. Just talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:20 AM

honestly, it sounds like you should be the one who gets banned to the couch..or at least goes and lays on one and talk about your problems. Why are you getting off of antidepresssants if you are still having suicidal thoughts?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm being weaned off my antidepressants, so I'm sure thats fucking with my emotions... Plus my suicidal thoughts are back- not that he knows or cares... As much as i WANT him around, I dont want to lay beside him right now

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:20 AM
His income goes strictly to his pocket... We both bust our asses, but I have household work, school work, plus the kids and their sports, homework, reading,, etc... They aren't his kids, so I understand it- household, food, utilities- thats all from my check

Quoting stacefaceninja:

making him sleep on the couch is so cliche. My DH does the same thing, but he's busting his ass so I can stay home and take care of our daughter...so I don't care if he wants to unwind and play COD....he doesn't stay out late thought. Just talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Don't hurt yourself, Jesus loves you
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Ha, for sure... I'm never the needy type, I have no idea whats wrong with me.. I'm not preg, not about to start my period, nothing changed- but sometimes I want to stomp my feet and scream, or curl up and be held. Pathetic, I know

I have an appt on the 28th with a therapist... My old antidepressants made me worse; from thoughts to actions... I have about a week left before I can start the new prescription.

Quoting Anonymous:

honestly, it sounds like you should be the one who gets banned to the couch..or at least goes and lays on one and talk about your problems. Why are you getting off of antidepresssants if you are still having suicidal thoughts?

Quoting Anonymous:

lboogiedaboss
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:26 AM
So how is he contributing to ur family his kids or not y'all are a package deal if he loves u he should love them too I'm srry ur sad maybe u should eat some cake
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)