Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I left my youngest

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
To die in a house when I had the 2 other kids with me. I literally just woke up from this horrible dream crying :(. I NEVER remember my dream ever so when I woke up crying I went to check and make sure all 3 kids were fine.
In this nightmare I grabbed the oldest and my dd and grabbed the child's blanket but not him!!! I know it was just a dream but holy shit I have never woke up crying :(.
Still awake making sure the kids really are fine
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bmama1
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM
I hate dreams like that. :-(
Mrswalker2012
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM
That's scary but I'm sure you'd take steps to make sure that never happens in case of the event of a fire.
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:09 AM
I have dreams about making shit parenting calls all the time, too. Sucks! But hey, at least as long as that stuff doesn't happen in real life I guess we're good...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MJNMADDYSMOMMY
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:14 AM
I hate nightmares that seem so real! :-(
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Im sorry you had a nightmare. I hate that one in particular. I started to write my dreams down and read books on dreams to see what they mean just to ease my nerves.  One interesting fact is when someone dreams that someone is dying it doesnt matter who it doesnt literally mean that they are dying it means that they are moving on or growing out of a phase and going on into the next one. I dont know how old your youngest is but see if they are growing out of a stage. Your dreams are only repeats of what you have already seen its just there subconsciously . Hope this helps a little.

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:32 AM
I have messed up dreams of my friends and loved ones dying all the time.. I'm sorry mama. :/
cupcake_mom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:32 AM

hugs momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)