Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Give in?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So last night about 10p I was asking hubby to come upstairs and "go to bed" he wouldn't listen he kept saying he had to finish his 6 pack of beer first. Ok, let me set this straight, he drinks about 1-2 beers every fews nights, he worked 16 hours yesterday.. not sure what he 6 pack was about. Anyways he didn't come upstairs, so I went to bed. Then at 11:30p he came upstairs trying to wake me to .. well you know. I was sleeping and rolled over and gave him the back. He got all pissy and started yelling what the fuck I can't even fuck my wife!. Dude, it is 11:30~!! I called you up at 10pm!. So anyways whatever, he woke up and was fine this morning.

Proir to this he kept telling me about his soon to be divorced co-worker who is screwing a "HOT! married chick" My husband finds this funny cause she is HOT, the co worker even showed pictures of her in a fish net suit to everyone.. 

Then he wants to fuck me at 11:30 after drinking . YUCK! and telling me about a hot married chick. Where not the jealous type so I was like umm. ok!..lol. But the point it you looked at her, got tipsy and want to fuck me?! NOPE!

Glad where on good terms this morning.. For that I will give him some tonight ;)

We get up at 530a for work, it isn't like we sleep in either 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lady_In_Ink
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:21 AM
If my husband threw a temper tantrum over sex, he would be doing laundry by hand for a few weeks. Fuck that noise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM

my husband threw a temper tantrum last night, too. i didn't feel good, i have a bad cold and i'm getting over bronchitis.

you would have thought i physcially hurt him. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:38 AM

That's one time he leaves me alone :). He doesn't ask for sex often maybe twice a month So I can't really bitch.. but it was late, I am getting over being sick ((pretty much done)) my body wanted rest.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

my husband threw a temper tantrum last night, too. i didn't feel good, i have a bad cold and i'm getting over bronchitis.

you would have thought i physcially hurt him. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN