Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So What's Your Kids' Big Gift This Year?

Posted by   + Show Post
My dd's are 4 and 5. We got them a white imac. The rest of their gifts are books, bedding and clothes except for the Disney princess dream house and set of 7 Disney princessdolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Replies (341-348):
LeiahAsh2012
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Ours is custom made by a friend. It will fit him until he's about 8 then he can just use a regular one. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Quoting madisonsma08:

Where did you find one? What size seat did you get? My daughter rides my horses but she's been using my saddles and they are all way to big. She just started lessons a month or so back and they had theirs custom made. My dd self proclaimed horse is way to big for a pony saddle so i have been struggling

Quoting LeiahAsh2012:

My 4yo is getting a saddle so he can ride my horse.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:50 PM
DD 14 is getting a PS3, DS 12 is getting an ipod touch, DS 10 is getting an xbox 360, DD 8 is getting a Kindle Fire, DD 5 is getting a Nabi2
mom2coco_noah
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

DD (age 7)- Leap pad

DS1 (age 5)- Lego Batman Batcave

DS2 (age 4)- I am thinking a bike but not sure yet...

DS3 (age 1)- I have no clue yet :)

twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM
No clue. Lol. We are terrible at Christmas shopping. We always wait till the last minute because we always have the girls with us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JanuaryBaby06
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM

did you get it? we got it off Amazon for 49.99! lucked out!

Quoting mitikusmom:

Thank you!  That's good to know.  Toys R Us has it Black Friday too....Fingers are crossed I can get it online & not have to go out in the black friday mess :-)

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

If you cant get out tonight Best Buy will have it for that price on Black Friday

Quoting mitikusmom:

Thank you!

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Target. It was a pre thanksgiving sale. Today is the last day at that price!

Quoting mitikusmom:

Where???  Santa is bring that for our kids....Hoping to get a good deal on Friday.

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Skylanders Giants. We got the "starter kit" which is usually $75 for $49 yesterday. Dh wants to get her a Nintendo DSi too, but that would have to be a split gift with SIL at this point. 

LiliM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM

A furby and an iTouch.  They are getting clothes and a game, and a specific toy they want.  After a number of years, I only get stuff I know they will play with.  Like, more than once.  

cgriff89
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

DS(5) is getting a new BMX Frame from Santa and then from us he is getting the rest of the parts to put it all together. He will also get some new clothes and a toy or 2. DD1(4) and DD2(1.5) are getting a Kitchen from Santa. Then they will get some stuff to go along with the kitchen, some clothes, and a couple other small toys. Plus they will each get there stockings which will be a movie, a book, a little bit of candy and a few other things.

mitikusmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM

So did we!  It was the last thing we had to get for the kids and I didn't even have to leave the comfort of my chair :-)

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

did you get it? we got it off Amazon for 49.99! lucked out!

Quoting mitikusmom:

Thank you!  That's good to know.  Toys R Us has it Black Friday too....Fingers are crossed I can get it online & not have to go out in the black friday mess :-)

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

If you cant get out tonight Best Buy will have it for that price on Black Friday

Quoting mitikusmom:

Thank you!

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Target. It was a pre thanksgiving sale. Today is the last day at that price!

Quoting mitikusmom:

Where???  Santa is bring that for our kids....Hoping to get a good deal on Friday.

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Skylanders Giants. We got the "starter kit" which is usually $75 for $49 yesterday. Dh wants to get her a Nintendo DSi too, but that would have to be a split gift with SIL at this point. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN