Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So What's Your Kids' Big Gift This Year?

Posted by   + Show Post
My dd's are 4 and 5. We got them a white imac. The rest of their gifts are books, bedding and clothes except for the Disney princess dream house and set of 7 Disney princessdolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Replies (61-70):
lullabylily
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Each of my kid will be getting one gift from Mom and one gift from Dad. Nothing fancy nor excessively expensive. I will buy DD-8 a set of sylvanian doll house and DS-12 a new ipod. I dont know what DH will buy for them but usually its not a toy.

They will also have to buy gift for their sibling and for Mom & Dad using their $5 a month piggy bank (60$) so if they budget well each gets $20 worth of gifts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM

My oldest daughter is getting an iphone 4 ughhh (spoiled by dh that is) and she is only 8.With extra things like clothes and books etc.My son(6) will be getting wiiU and all the games avavilable for it.Also some games for the xbox and a ipod touch.My youngest daughter(4) will be getting Leap frog stuff like the reading pen and the books.She is also getting A Huge doll house (once again dh spoils them)The  assesories for it and some pincess stuff.My kids are spoiled but they deserve every bit they get.They work hard in school and are well behaved children.So i guess thats it.Unless i see more things i would like to buy lol

cholita1978
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM

DD is asking for the Nintendo 3DS, the pink one :-)

averiensmommy07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM
IPod touch. Already bought it. Now just getting him little stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadincesMom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:11 AM

We are getting cable in my 6 year olds room and getting her a tv and dvd player...she has been really good this year...not sure about my 11 month old yet

mommatothree01
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM

My kids haven't really asked for any really expensive gifts, guess I lucked out!  My 11 yr old dd wants a new bike, my 7 yr old ds wants a lego house, my 6 yr old ds wants a powerwing scooter. 

Fmama2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Ds 2,is getting a power wheel and dd is 5,6 in feb. and her big gift so far is a furby. she isnt interested in tablets or ipod or even her leap frog games.
If i can find a good deal on a nimtendo ds then i would consider that for her bc she talks alot about her friends having them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nichole_erin
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:15 AM
The american girl of the year Mckenna from santa. And a leap pad2 from dh and i.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM

ds is getting a huge remote control truck and dd no idea the only things she has asked for weren't even "big" and she got them for her birthday this past saturday

StrangeDays
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:20 AM
A house :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)