Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So What's Your Kids' Big Gift This Year?

Posted by   + Show Post
My dd's are 4 and 5. We got them a white imac. The rest of their gifts are books, bedding and clothes except for the Disney princess dream house and set of 7 Disney princessdolls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Replies (91-100):
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM
My son is getting a new computer from "Santa" and the big gift from us is a new BB gun with Zombie Targets and safety gear!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM
my 7 yo will be getting a action shot camera and a grave digger RC car from tower hobbies. he will get a couple pairs of jeans, socks, undies, and a few small things

my 7 month old will be getting a sit to stand toy and a few 'floor toys' clothes, etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I think I am going to give my younger boys' bedroom a complete overhaul for Christmas.  Some new furniture, a new TV, a new gaming system, new wall decor.  I want to turn it into a special place for them.

My oldest son will be sent cash since he is grown.  My 17 year old, I am not sure yet.

We did this a couple years ago for our 2 teens. We gave paint, flooring, window treatments, lighting, wall decor and bedding. They loved it!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM
A toy nursery for her two baby dolls.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AphrexiaX
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Nothing big this year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Quoting .ChiMama.:

I'm getting my son an art easel and a ton of supplies. My dd I'm not sure yet.

I got this for my grandson's last year, but I opt for the Crayola Art desk, instead of the easel.

cmabbott
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM

DS and DD1 are getting bikes for Christmas, DD2 is getting a princess playhouse.

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM

It was just the dsi. I was told the 3DS has different games, Does it play all the games? ill have to look into that. thanks for the info

Quoting mommybug77:

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh has alrady spent over $100 on my 5 year old one big item was a new/used DS from ebay because his old one broke. He wanted to get him the 3ds but then we would have to buy all new games and I did not want to make that investment. my other ds is only 10 months so he wont really have a big items just some new clothes small toys and maybe Ill get him some new cloth diapers and a diaper pail but that would be more for me. lol

which ds was it. The 3ds plays all the old ds games.

Candymonster
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Mine is 3 months...so he's getting a new mobile for his crib that also turns into a projecter and a sound soother. 

gofast_mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I have no idea, I haven't shopped yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)