Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im such a pig

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm at ihop and I ordered eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and pancakes. Oh and the eggs are going to have cheese in them. Yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I haven't had Ihop in forever!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I had ihop over the weekend! Nomz!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Its been awhile since I have had it also

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacemom28

Sounds good to me!!!

RLT2

mmmmmmmm-Baaaaccccoooonnnnn! (LOL can you tell I'm hungry?)

Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM
The last time I went was January. So not that long ago but long enough!

Quoting I_love_doritos:

Its been awhile since I have had it also

Quoting Ninjabubble:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairy_fan
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM

The last time we went to iHOP my husband was served a GREEN steak.  Yes, the meat was actually GREEN instead of brown and smelled like road kill.  I actually took a picture of it and forwarded it to everyone I know.    

When he asked for a manager, the server just brought him out another meal.  DH had lost his appetite and did not want nor did he eat anything.  The kids and I only ate our pancakes, not our sausage, bacon, or eggs and that is only because they brought our pancakes out before the rest of the meal.  

They brought us the bill and attempted to charge us for BOTH of the meals they attempted to serve DH.   Again, he asked for a manager and the manager refused to remove either meal from the bill and threatened to call the police.  

DH's untouched meal, as was the rest of mine and the kids, was still sitting at the table and I refused to allow them to remove it and told him to call the police.

He finally relented and took DH's meals off but insisted we pay for mine and the kids since there was nothing wrong with ours, we just didn't want to eat them.  Who would trust any other meats when the steak was so bad it was still green after cooking???  

I will never set foot in another IHOP again.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.  ~Mark Twain

halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM
That makes my stomach wanna die.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Dude.

She's about to eat. At ihop. Total dick move.

Quoting fairy_fan:

The last time we went to iHOP my husband was served a GREEN steak.  Yes, the meat was actually GREEN instead of brown and smelled like road kill.  I actually took a picture of it and forwarded it to everyone I know.    

When he asked for a manager, the server just brought him out another meal.  DH had lost his appetite and did not want nor did he eat anything.  The kids and I only ate our pancakes, not our sausage, bacon, or eggs and that is only because they brought our pancakes out before the rest of the meal.  

They brought us the bill and attempted to charge us for BOTH of the meals they attempted to serve DH.   Again, he asked for a manager and the manager refused to remove either meal from the bill and threatened to call the police.  

DH's untouched meal, as was the rest of mine and the kids, was still sitting at the table and I refused to allow them to remove it and told him to call the police.

He finally relented and took DH's meals off but insisted we pay for mine and the kids since there was nothing wrong with ours, we just didn't want to eat them.  Who would trust any other meats when the steak was so bad it was still green after cooking???  

I will never set foot in another IHOP again.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN