Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies
3 moms liked this
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM
4 moms liked this

Why are you on CM and NOT calling your OB/GYN?!?!?!?!?! 

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I'm so sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Because I know if I am there is nothing to stop it....

Quoting TommyAbby:

Why are you on CM and NOT calling your OB/GYN?!?!?!?!?! 

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

You may not be.. that's the thing. My girlfriend thought the same thing and sure enough, everything was fine. But she went and got checked out with a sono to make sure. Do you or do you not want this baby?

sVaca
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM

you should go to drs asap! its better to have a dr look at everything. it could cause an infection to you if you are. ive had 3 miss carages.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Lie down and elevate your feet if you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM
It may not be a mc , what about those sub chori something or other bleeds? ( someone help me out with the name ) I would get checked if for nothing else peace of mind. Why be upset for nothing?
beethann
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM
3 moms liked this

GO TO THE FREAKING DOCTOR!!!!!

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Go the the ER and tell them you are pregnant and bleeding profusely and they will rush you up to maternity triage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM

It does not mean you are.  Go to your OB.   I did that and it was placenta previa (sp) which is not something to mess around with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)