Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Replies (101-104):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Byrd15:

You're going to be ok! I had 2 subchorionic bleeds and my baby is fine and healthy at 15 weeks. :) Congrats Momma! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I know she did. That's why I commented. I quoted you because you noticed it too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I worked in both ob and er. I was being sarcastic. In the op she said the blood test confirmed the sch.

Quoting Anonymous:

The blood test wouldn't have been what diagnosed the sch. The ultrasound would. A sch is just a blood clot between the uterus wall and gestational sac or placenta.

Quoting Anonymous:

A blood test confirmed sch? Wouldn't the ultrasound have shown that?

Quoting Anonymous:

I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Ah ok. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I know she did. That's why I commented. I quoted you because you noticed it too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I worked in both ob and er. I was being sarcastic. In the op she said the blood test confirmed the sch.

Quoting Anonymous:

The blood test wouldn't have been what diagnosed the sch. The ultrasound would. A sch is just a blood clot between the uterus wall and gestational sac or placenta.

Quoting Anonymous:

A blood test confirmed sch? Wouldn't the ultrasound have shown that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
But there isn't anything she CAN do...

Quoting TommyAbby:

That was done on purpose.. to snap her out of the whole "I'm going to miscarry anyway" thing. I knew it would piss her off enough to actually do something :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my word. Seriously? There is nothing that can be done if she is miscarrying. Baby may be fine but going in isn't going to change that. I cannot believe you actually asked a woman who is possibly miscarrying if she wants her baby, as if she had any control over it!!

Quoting TommyAbby:

You may not be.. that's the thing. My girlfriend thought the same thing and sure enough, everything was fine. But she went and got checked out with a sono to make sure. Do you or do you not want this baby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)