Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM
How far along ate you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

how far along are you?

awhunt897
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Not necessarily, but you should go to the urgent care or ER and get checked ASAP. I was in a car accident while pregnant with my youngest daughter. I was about 4 months along. Shortly after, like a couple of days later, I started to cramp and bleed. I went to an urgent care facility and they immediately did an ultrasound and saw that she was ok, and put me on bed rest for a week. Other than that it was a perfectly healthy pregnancy. But you should definitely get yourself checked out immediately.

babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM
How far along are you? Is the blood bright red?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I hope you are going to the doctor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I started bleeding with my 3rd child at 12 weeks, turned out I had a uti that went to my kidneys and that was what was causing the pain and bleeding. I had a beautiful baby girl about 27 weeks later! I would go get checked though because it could be a sign of something else.
momlovesdaisies
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I agree with all of the other ladies. Go to the doctor! You may not be having a miscarriage.

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I had sever bleeding at the beginning of this pregnancy. Go get an ultrasound to make sure. I am now almost 31 weeks pregnant. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Roughly 8 weeks..

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

How far along ate you?

AmberRose1122
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM
This. They can help you.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Go the the ER and tell them you are pregnant and bleeding profusely and they will rush you up to maternity triage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN