Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
TrouserMouse
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM
There are other things that can cause bleeding.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

It does not mean you are.  Go to your OB.   I did that and it was placenta previa (sp) which is not something to mess around with.

LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Please go to the dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM

How far along were you?

tears78
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM
OH MY STARS ... Get to the DR. ASAP OR ER!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dee0886
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

No but it might be something else and if you are then they might want to put you on antibiotics to make sure you don't get an infection. Or have to do a D&C to make sure you dont get one. Go to the dr. Bad things can happen if you don't get it looked at.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I know if I am there is nothing to stop it....

Quoting TommyAbby:

Why are you on CM and NOT calling your OB/GYN?!?!?!?!?! 

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Go to the ER.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaileysMommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Go to the E.R.!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM
8 weeks. It's dark red like period blood.

Quoting babydsmommy18:

How far along are you? Is the blood bright red?

Kennadismom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM
It wouldn't hurt to go see your dr to know for sure if you are/aren't. When I had my mc (6 weeks) dr said wait it out a few days tll be like a heavy period if it is a mc. I was too impatient to wait and see him so I went to er and it cost me $800 for them to tell me what I already figured. I didn't have tons of clots, just red blood. Until I passed the sac. So sorry you're going through this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)