Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well pretty sure I'm miscarrrying. :( :( **update ****** Last update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted last night about having a sharp pain in my vagina & pelvic area. Well today it came back worse & hurt longer. Then I went to the bathroom & it hurt just sitting there. When I wiped there was blood. I coughed about 20 minutes later & felt blood spill out & rushed to the bathroom were it flooded out. No clots, but a lot of blood. :( Sorry it's tmi, but I am really upset & needed to vent. I'm not hurting as bad now, but does the blood mean I am? ****Alright ladies I am trying to find a way to the er & somebody to watch my dd. Will update asap. ****** Ok ladies, I got to the er & they did all the necessary test. Pelvic exam showed everything was where it is supposed to be. Ultrasound showed baby at 7 weeks & a strong heartbeat! However, blood test confirmed I have a subchorionic hematoma. So I am on bedrest until further notice. 1 in 10 chance of a miscarriage, but I'm not even thinking about that at the time!! Thank you all for kind words & I am sorry it took so long to update!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:38 PM

my first baby i bled a TON i was just sitting on the couch and got up and it was EVERYWHERE.. we thought we miscarried and went to the dr and not a thing was wrong.. they just said sometimes that happens and they cant explain it... he was a healthy 7lb 3oz baby boy.. my second was the exact same!! he ended up being a healthy 8lb 9oz baby boy.. but my third i didnt bleed once so my theory was it was a girl and ta-da .. she was!! haha 6lb 11oz baby girl! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How far along were you?

I'm wondering the same...

mandy18192
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM
GTFO AND GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM
My friend bled through her entire first trimester. Her son hust turned a year old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyames2
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:42 PM

How far along are you?! You better believe that if I was pregnant and bleeding, I would be at the ER or my OB.

Owl_Feather
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM

if there is no clots, you just might be having some bleeding. Or it COULD be a UTI!! I thought I was having a mc with my first because I was bleeding a lot. Turned out to be a bad UTI. They gave me medicine and it was gone in 3 days. But yeah, bleeding + cramps= ER worthy. Good luck hun! Try to stay positive! Rest rest rest!!!!

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

bump.

amyleigh80
by Amy... on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Please let us know that you are ok.  You are making a wise choice....good luck.

jkampbyll
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM

BUMP for update in my prayers : (

hudson.maggie
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM

How far along are you? Is the blood bright red or brownish?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured