Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm hopping on the bandwagon... ask me anything!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 13 Replies

I'm 23, a mother of three, married 5 years, full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher.  I'm a veteran, and plan on joining the peace corps when I'm around 40.  what else makes me controversial?  hhmmmm, I'm a MMJ patient.  I'm a constitutionalist/independent. I had my kids at 15, 19, and 21.  Got married 3 weeks after my 18th birthday.  thats all I got really. 

Ask away. 

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM

BUMP!

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Explain this to me:

I'm a MMJ patient.  I'm a constitutionalist/independent.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I'm a medical marijuana patient. 

I believe in teh constitution, and feel as though the government has forgotten what the constitution stands for.  I am an independent because I don't let my label as a constitutionalist, or a candidate's party influence my decisions to vote.  I vote for what I think is best. 

Quoting ripemango:

Explain this to me:

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM

ah, ok. thanks for replying!

In what way(s) do you feel like the govt has forgotten what the constitution stands for?

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

I believe in teh constitution, and feel as though the government has forgotten what the constitution stands for.  I am an independent because I don't let my label as a constitutionalist, or a candidate's party influence my decisions to vote.  I vote for what I think is best. 

Quoting ripemango:

Explain this to me:

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM

there are several examples but the one I am stuck on right now is that the government cannot hold anyone without charges, especially not indefinitely.  however because of the patriot act, that is exactly what can happen now. 

Quoting ripemango:

In what way(s) do you feel like the govt has forgotten what the constitution stands for?

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting ripemango:

Explain this to me:

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:46 PM

i agree, the patriot act is unconstitutional and just not right.

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

there are several examples but the one I am stuck on right now is that the government cannot hold anyone without charges, especially not indefinitely.  however because of the patriot act, that is exactly what can happen now. 

Quoting ripemango:

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

Quoting ripemango:

Explain this to me:

FL2AK
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

How long did you serve in the military?

mom2the.rescue
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Are you constantly defending your thoughts....or do you not voice them to everyone?

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Do you worry you'll have a hard time finding a teaching job once your done?

manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM
3 years.

Quoting FL2AK:

How long did you serve in the military?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)