Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I believe the end of the world is coming, ask me anything

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My family is moving into the quiet mountains of Utah in order to get away from this hell hole we call Corporate America. We've stocked our food and supplies and are just going to try to be as safe as possible when the shit goes down.

Ask me anything.

update: When I say "end of the world" I don't mean nuclear war, I mean civil war that slowly degrades soceity like a festering blister. It will slowly end due to civil war, economic collapse and possible state secession. No, I do not believe in 2012 or any Mayan predictions. 

The main reason we are moving is to be independent and free from the corporate big wigs. We want to have land, safety, peace and freedom. We will be in a tiny town at the BASE of a mountain. Our children will attend a normal school until the crap hits the fan, at which point they will be homeschooled. We need a break from society, even if we're wrong and the world doesn't collapse. But if it does, society will have to start all over and we want ahead of the game with plenty of food, water, wood and supplies. Our forefathers would be turning over in their graves if they saw the state of America today.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Amiehart62
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM
How do you think the world will end?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Mormon?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:42 PM
In your whacked our world..... That probably makes sense. You're a trip! This can't be real. If it is I fear for your child. Living with two psychologically unstable adults! Whoa!! What does your family think of this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you know, we'd like to see if we can survive until then! LOL!

Quoting kellymarie323:

The zombies??? Lmao!

Quoting smalltownmom03:

If the end of the world is coming what do you need the food for?

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:42 PM

this may be a disappointment to you, but that's still America.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Anonymous

I don't live in corporate Americas version either.  I may live in North America but not states.

So I guess I'm safe.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't take the red pill from The Matrix like you did. We live in our own reality, not corporate America's version thereof. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been off of your meds?

Anonymous

Why do you need to be in the middle of no where to "prove" this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because you can't have guns in Canada and Sweden won't take us. China is too communist and Russia is falling the hell apart. Where else would we go? We aren't unpatriotic. We just hate corporate america and all it represents.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you think America is a Hell hole why do you stay here?

layawatling
by Laya on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Thank God, if Utah is safe then I must be golden here in Canada. Smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmcandmmh
by Michelle on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:43 PM
I don't know if the end is near but I feel the same way

Quoting jojo827:

I'm welcoming the end of the world with open arms. I'm excited for Jesus to come back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jenn on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Will you still have Internet, or are you going au naturale?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't take the red pill from The Matrix like you did. We live in our own reality, not corporate America's version thereof. 

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been off of your meds?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)