Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm Irish, Native American, German...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
and a bunch of other things that make up the majority of Americans.

Ask me anything!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Lmao I wonder why all these different race of people think their so different or something and say ask me anything!
mariesmama
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM

im one fourth german,one fourth norwegian,and 1/4dutch  im like 1/6th french canadian and 1/64th indian how far back can you trace? my mom traced back to the 700s and a viking king and my dad to the 900's and a german duke&duchesss

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Idk, but I'm kinda tired of all those posts, so I thought I'd make one out of sarcasm.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao I wonder why all these different race of people think their so different or something and say ask me anything!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I wish I could trace my family back that far, but my mom's mom was kidnapped as a baby (so her family is impossible to trace).

Quoting mariesmama:

im one fourth german,one fourth norwegian,and 1/4dutch  im like 1/6th french canadian and 1/64th indian how far back can you trace? my mom traced back to the 700s and a viking king and my dad to the 900's and a german duke&duchesss

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:31 AM
I was thinking of the same thing but never did it Lol I'm glad someone did!

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk, but I'm kinda tired of all those posts, so I thought I'd make one out of sarcasm.

Quoting Anonymous:

jonnlilithsmom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I'm 1/8th NA 1/8 English 1/8 Scottish and 5/8ths Irish & 100% Canadian  ;D

someone in mine did a family tree going back 500 years some time back... very cool stuff!!

do you know a lot about your family history?

Amazing77
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM
I dont know much of my family history. I don't know how to start going about it :-( all I know is what my parents and grandparents are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:51 AM
How do you know your gma was kidnapped?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could trace my family back that far, but my mom's mom was kidnapped as a baby (so her family is impossible to trace).

Quoting mariesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Not at all really. My mom's mom didn't know her family at all, and my dad doesn't know his dad. So we're missing big chunks of our personal history because of that.

Quoting jonnlilithsmom:

I'm 1/8th NA 1/8 English 1/8 Scottish and 5/8ths Irish & 100% Canadian  ;D

someone in mine did a family tree going back 500 years some time back... very cool stuff!!

do you know a lot about your family history?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM
That's what the woman that raised her told her. She told my grandma that her son died (pulled a pot off of a wood stove onto him, and he died from burn infections), so she took my grandma out of her yard because "your mom had 5 other kids, so I'm sure she wouldn't miss you."

The woman paid a doctor and social worker to make fake documents for her.

Quoting So_Devious20:

How do you know your gma was kidnapped?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mariesmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)