Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to just forget about tomorrow

Posted by   + Show Post
Tomorrow is my due date, I miscarried and if that wasnt bad enough a year ago tomorrow I had to put my beloved kitty of 17 years down.

God I want to just sleep through tomorrow, I hate that I have to put on a fake smile around people when inside I just want to cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Replies (21-28):
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I an so sorry. I know the feeling.i have lost 2 babies within the last year and just went through the due date for the second baby. Do whats right for you, dont put on a happy face if you dont want to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine losing my mom

Quoting Anonymous:

My Mom died last Thanksgiving. I can relate :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
I'm sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I think we should just change thanksgiving day to another day.

Quoting Anonymous:

This time of year is hard on both hubby and I so I understand (((HUGS)))))). His parents both died ON Thanksgiving Day, 2 years apart (on 11/23 and 11/25) and my dad died the day after Thanksgiving 12 yeaars ago (on 11/24). So, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving AND the 23rd, 24th and 25th all suck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:36 PM
(((((hugs)))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Thank you. I'm going to try. No one but my fiancé and I know about the miscarriage so it's just this empty lonely feeling.

Quoting CABZS:

Oh please. I put my dog down 2yrs ago 2 weeks before Christmas and it still hurts!

OP try to remember what you do have but remember it is ok to step away for a few min and have a moment here and there to yourself.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Quoting CABZS:

Tomorrow is a day about being thankful for what you do have, so try to focus on that.

Hugs!

This. I can understand being upset about the baby, especially if you were over 10 weeks along, but the cat thing...no offense, but it makes you sound unstable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Thanks. I am going to try to remember all that I'm thankful for when I start to get upset.

Quoting bmw29:

Thank-you, I'll be OK. Life goes on because it must and the people I lost wouldn't want anyone to dwell in sadness. Today I mourn the lost but tomorrow I will give thanks for those still with me :)

I'm sorry for your loss too but remember you're not alone. *hugs*

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'm so sorry.

Quoting bmw29:

I've buried 3 beloved people in the last week so I feel you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM
It does help & you still have so many things in your life that are good & beautiful. Keep your chin up girl. :)

Quoting Roxygurl:

Thanks. I am going to try to remember all that I'm thankful for when I start to get upset.

Quoting bmw29:

Thank-you, I'll be OK. Life goes on because it must and the people I lost wouldn't want anyone to dwell in sadness. Today I mourn the lost but tomorrow I will give thanks for those still with me :)

I'm sorry for your loss too but remember you're not alone. *hugs*

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'm so sorry.

Quoting bmw29:

I've buried 3 beloved people in the last week so I feel you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN