Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feelings for another man. longish.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I need to get this off my chest.

There is a dad at dd's school. Hes semi famous. No names. So dont ask.

Anyways. His boys are dd's age and then a year younger. No mom in the picture. We have talked daily for the last 2 freaking years. I was the first 1 to know he was coming out of retirement. The first one he told he was going for something BIG. Me. I dunno why.

Hes smart, cute, super nice. A wonderful dad. A great friend. My kids love him. He adores them. The kids get along great.

Heres the prob. Im married. Have been for 6 years this feb.

Ive caught dh in several lies since sept. 1 a "friend" sent him a text about ditching me and going to hook up. We cut her out of our lives.. But i found the text. It was days old.

The second he was over 2 hrs late from work. He clained the sun was to hard on his eyes so he pulled over, then later on in the fight he said he needed to return keys to work. I was pissed and havent forgiven him.

This guy....he makes me care. I look forward to seeing him. I look forward to his smile. Its impossible to be sad when he grinns at me. Hes going tk AZ for the "big thing" in a few weeks and he said he would take me and thr kids, but i cant. It would tear me up. His job is.... physical.

Idk what to do. Im un happy in my marriage. I have been since before i discovered my feelings for B.

Idk. Judge me if you want. Im not gojng to cheat on dh. Talking to him doesnt work. He stone walls me. We have tried professonal help and nothing.

*sigh*
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:25 PM
If you're unhappy then leave. Leave for yourself and not Mystery Man. If counseling and all that jazz didn't work and he might have the hots for some random chick then why stay? You don't want to get hurt if he cheats and then leave. Better to try and let go without more to be upset with him about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM
I wanna stay for our kids. I want to be a family.

He didnt havr the hots for her. She started it. He never replied.

I cant do it alone. I mean i *can* seeings how he leaves at 5am and doesnt get home till 9 or 10pm. Im asleep when he leaves and when he gets home. Our sex life died along time ago.....

Its just sucky

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're unhappy then leave. Leave for yourself and not Mystery Man. If counseling and all that jazz didn't work and he might have the hots for some random chick then why stay? You don't want to get hurt if he cheats and then leave. Better to try and let go without more to be upset with him about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:29 PM

if you want to leave your dh then leave him. if he's given up on the marriage there's only so much you can do. but don't get together with this other guy. he may seem wonderful, but a lot of people do at first. and no matter how you justify it, he was getting close to you and making offers when he knew you were married, so to me that doesn't say much about his character anyway. make a clean break with your husband before your kids get hurt by the things going on between you. i doubt he'll be in a mood to keep things friendly if you go running to another guy the second you two break up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Other guy never made sexual offers .... he offered us a chance to see him work. I would pay for the flight, stay w relatives, and go see him. Nothing sexual and nothing w strings.

Quoting Anonymous:

if you want to leave your dh then leave him. if he's given up on the marriage there's only so much you can do. but don't get together with this other guy. he may seem wonderful, but a lot of people do at first. and no matter how you justify it, he was getting close to you and making offers when he knew you were married, so to me that doesn't say much about his character anyway. make a clean break with your husband before your kids get hurt by the things going on between you. i doubt he'll be in a mood to keep things friendly if you go running to another guy the second you two break up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM

did he offer for your dh to go too? because if not, that's inappropriate anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Other guy never made sexual offers .... he offered us a chance to see him work. I would pay for the flight, stay w relatives, and go see him. Nothing sexual and nothing w strings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Famous? Bahhahha
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM

The sun was hard on his eyes? Uhhhh.....sunglasses? Visor? (unless he has medical issues with them, I have never heard that)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
No. Dont think he even knows im married. I dont wear a ring, dh never goes to school w us, and we have never hung out besides at drop off and pick up.

Quoting Anonymous:

did he offer for your dh to go too? because if not, that's inappropriate anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Emotional affairs are just as dangerous.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM
He has scratches on his eyes from paint chips. Ya its a bs excuse

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

The sun was hard on his eyes? Uhhhh.....sunglasses? Visor? (unless he has medical issues with them, I have never heard that)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN