Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did anyone else's stuff get messed up "down there" from a vaginal birth?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just curious because the area on the inside, on the right side now hangs lower by like a half an inch than the other. (Not the lip but not sure of the actual name). I don't know if this is common or not but its annoying and ugly :( I don't know if I just had a bad experience or what. (I had my son almost four years ago btw)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
yayasdaughter
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Your referring to the labia minora. Its common for those to be uneven. I'm sure your guy doesn't even think twice about it :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience :(

Quoting Anonymous:

No, they didnt offer : / we were having hard times and I was on Medicaid briefly, I'm sure they just didnt care. I also had an infection and fever and asked for a blanket and it took 6 hours to bring it to me and to realize I was running a fever .

Quoting Anonymous:

No, mine is ok. Did you have an episiotomy or anything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Lol i'm still in better shape than I was before.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's talking about how it looks, not how tight it is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. Some how I came out tighter and in better shape than before... Kegals, they are GREAT!

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:05 PM
4th degree

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I have alot of scar tissue from only one kid...I tore internal and external, to the worst degree (I forget what it was, just that it was the worst) and had to have episiotomy revision surgery. I am afraid to look. After about nine months things finally started feeling normal again...don't want to look and get any more depressed about it than I already was!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM

no

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:06 PM

my oldest - cut hole to hole. my middle i RIPPED UP my CLIT. my youngest? nothing....its different, but not severe enough to make a difference sexualy...

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks.  I think I try to forget what happened or I'll lose my nerve to try for another.

Quoting BeAmour:

4th degree

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I have alot of scar tissue from only one kid...I tore internal and external, to the worst degree (I forget what it was, just that it was the worst) and had to have episiotomy revision surgery. I am afraid to look. After about nine months things finally started feeling normal again...don't want to look and get any more depressed about it than I already was!

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Nope. I've given birth vaginally to 4 kids (2 at once) and mine is just fine! lol

pregnancy week by week
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Omg, ouch :(

Quoting Anonymous:

my oldest - cut hole to hole. my middle i RIPPED UP my CLIT. my youngest? nothing....its different, but not severe enough to make a difference sexualy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Yeah mine is f-ed up!! When I was having my dd he didn't have time to do an episiotomy so he used a topical numbing cream and tore me with his fingers. Then when he sewed me up he did it all crooked and now I have a small round thing of scar tissue at the very bottom. Isn't a big deal unless dh is being kind of rough (which I USED to like) now it just tears a little and bleeds. And I get tender again. Really sucks for what's left of my sex life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN