Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did anyone else's stuff get messed up "down there" from a vaginal birth?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just curious because the area on the inside, on the right side now hangs lower by like a half an inch than the other. (Not the lip but not sure of the actual name). I don't know if this is common or not but its annoying and ugly :( I don't know if I just had a bad experience or what. (I had my son almost four years ago btw)
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
Momof5kids84
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I don't know if mine is different or not. I'm not complaining and neither is my DH. I've had 5 vaginal births, and I hope to have a 6th next year. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilmomma0217
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Mine's f-ed up as well. They said I had 3rd degree tears ( I'm pretty sure it was 4th ) inside and out. TMI TMI TMI TMI. Mine is now crooked and part of it seems to "hang out". My anus is also messed up and sticks out partially. When they stitched me I actually heard the doctor tell (the student that delivered me) that she wasn't stitching me right, and she didn't go up as far as she should have.

Mom2five87
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Yeah. Ouch. I am lucky that, so far, none of my babies have been over 7 pounds and I've never tore or had to be cut.

Quoting Anonymous:

stitches in my clit? nah..it felt great..lololol....

Quoting Mom2five87:

O..m...g. That sounds so painful.

Quoting Anonymous:

my oldest - cut hole to hole. my middle i RIPPED UP my CLIT. my youngest? nothing....its different, but not severe enough to make a difference sexualy...

pregnancy week by week
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM

my first 2 were 8 pounders, and my last was a 9 pounder almost emergency c-section. she was posterior transvrse. had to be manually vaccumed and turned. oh- and i had her natural ( not by choice, epideral wasnt placed right) lol

Quoting Mom2five87:

Yeah. Ouch. I am lucky that, so far, none of my babies have been over 7 pounds and I've never tore or had to be cut.

Quoting Anonymous:

stitches in my clit? nah..it felt great..lololol....

Quoting Mom2five87:

O..m...g. That sounds so painful.

Quoting Anonymous:

my oldest - cut hole to hole. my middle i RIPPED UP my CLIT. my youngest? nothing....its different, but not severe enough to make a difference sexualy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Me too.  They told me to stop pushing so they could cut and she decided she didn't care.  I tore and wound up getting 28 stitches. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I have alot of scar tissue from only one kid...I tore internal and external, to the worst degree (I forget what it was, just that it was the worst) and had to have episiotomy revision surgery. I am afraid to look. After about nine months things finally started feeling normal again...don't want to look and get any more depressed about it than I already was!

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine looks the same except im pretty sure.that when they stitched me up they closed it a bit more than needed lol. I think got tighter because of that. Also I think I have a scar where they stitched me because I can feel a line that wasnt there before. Other than that im good. I hope this baby doesnt mess me up down there either.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Ahh thats way too many stitches. How big was your baby? the doctor said I only needed 4 stitches and I remember the firsf day going pee was so awful because of.the burning. Even when I did the water bottle thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too.  They told me to stop pushing so they could cut and she decided she didn't care.  I tore and wound up getting 28 stitches. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I have alot of scar tissue from only one kid...I tore internal and external, to the worst degree (I forget what it was, just that it was the worst) and had to have episiotomy revision surgery. I am afraid to look. After about nine months things finally started feeling normal again...don't want to look and get any more depressed about it than I already was!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM

6 lbs 12 oz.  Not big at all.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Ahh thats way too many stitches. How big was your baby? the doctor said I only needed 4 stitches and I remember the firsf day going pee was so awful because of.the burning. Even when I did the water bottle thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM
yep, but only hubby sees it and he ain't complaining. hell, he looks at the damn thing more than I do, so what right do I have bitching? lol!
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Wow that baby was just a big disaster then lol jk. I thought for sure you would say 8-10 pounds.

Quoting Anonymous:

6 lbs 12 oz.  Not big at all.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)