Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All this talk about sexless relationships...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

And I'm realizing I'm in one. We aren't married. I've had three periods since we had sex.

I got my period last night and said out of frustration from his lack of EVERYTHING "well, I got my period. no sex for a week, but hey, what's new, right?"

HE didn't respond. I feel like he avoids me. He sneaks to bed and (I think he pretends) falls asleep and doesn't even wake up when I cuddle him or flirt with him. Sex isn't everything, but I can't help but suspect that something is up. We openly joke about having girlfriends and boyfriends (outside of each other) and I can't help but wonder if it's true for him. 

I just don't know what to think. I know he avoids me, purposely complicates having sex or tries to prevent me from initiating... and IDK. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

crying

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM

:(

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Time for a new boyfriend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Or maybe I'll just supplement my relationship now with another guy, and have two, considering that's probably what he's doing anyway. He plays it off like "I'm not the kind of guy who cares about pussy and women..." but... when you're in a long term relationship having sex with your monogamous partner isn't about that...

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I haven't spoken to my husband in four days now. I finally realized how much of a problem there is in our marriage. He never wants to have sex. Turns down morning head and everything. Never sits by me. Kisses me passionately. I get a peck when he goes to work. We haven't used tongue in over a year. He doesn't ever hold my hand or take time to hang out with me. I broke. I've been in denial so long. He's either with someone behind my back or just doesn't love me like that anymore. I don't even want to try anymore. Sorry you are going through this...
armstrong7984
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM

if your not married i would cut my loses and move on. sounds like hes not interested in you for whatever reason, could be cheating or could just not find you attractive but whatever it is its not normal and not healthy. Dh and I cuddle the whole entire time were in bed and we dont go more than two days w/o sex, i couldnt imagine getting the cold shoulder from him i would feel horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I am so sorry. We are almost the same way except we talk a little bit. When he's here he's downstairs on the xbox all night. We don't kiss or anything. We hug maybe once a week, but it's only after we fight.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't spoken to my husband in four days now. I finally realized how much of a problem there is in our marriage. He never wants to have sex. Turns down morning head and everything. Never sits by me. Kisses me passionately. I get a peck when he goes to work. We haven't used tongue in over a year. He doesn't ever hold my hand or take time to hang out with me. I broke. I've been in denial so long. He's either with someone behind my back or just doesn't love me like that anymore. I don't even want to try anymore. Sorry you are going through this...

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm.. why would you want to complicate everything and betray him when you can just end it and move on?

And what if he isn't doing that? Won't you feel like shit.
Y'all obviously aren't compatible. He doesn't have the same sex drive as you for WHATEVER reason. That means you should just go ahead and end it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or maybe I'll just supplement my relationship now with another guy, and have two, considering that's probably what he's doing anyway. He plays it off like "I'm not the kind of guy who cares about pussy and women..." but... when you're in a long term relationship having sex with your monogamous partner isn't about that...

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)