Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im pregnant?!? why didnt someone fill me in?

So i was standing at subway when a lady turns and asks if i was ready for my baby to come.... im not pregnant. Im actually on implanon and on my period... how would you take it if someone said that when you know your not.

Pic on pg 4
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I had a lady from Church ask me privately on FB if I was pregnant!!! She said she noticed me smiling more than usual!! I was like WHAT??? Are you kidding me?? I kindly messaged her back and let her know that with my last baby, my pregnancy was VERY high-risk and was told by my OB/GYN I should NOT have any more children. I then let her know that my DH and I had gone ahead with permanent means of birth control to be SURE I don't accidently get pregnant. And NO! My stomach does NOT 'look' like I am pregnant. Oh well. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
People wonder why I homeschool. Here is one reason...where the hell did you learn grammar? Public school?
I've been, not I been...

Quoting anonymous12308:

Im 5'9 200 i been tryin to lose weight.

marinenonstop
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM

that was uncalled for.

op...i would take it that i needed to loose weight. that perhaps i had some belly weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or rude ass people can just keep their mouths shut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lose weight?

Oostera
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I had an ex-coworker do that to me. I had my DD not 2 months before and she was like, "Oh and I see we are expecting again! So soon?" And she proceeded to pat my tummy. I was told her no, I just had a baby 2 months ago and the "baby weight" hadn't gone down yet.

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I know how to talk properly I choose not to. If you dont like it go away im mobile its easier.

Quoting Anonymous:

People wonder why I homeschool. Here is one reason...where the hell did you learn grammar? Public school?

I've been, not I been...

Quoting anonymous12308:

Im 5'9 200 i been tryin to lose weight.

kayshalea
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM
It has happened to me on Facebook. Ithought it was funnY.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rawrmommysaurus
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I just jokingly said, 'I'm not pregnant, just fat, thanks!  Guess I better start that diet!'  LOL  

Ironically, I haven't had anyone say anything like that since I gained 35 pounds.  LOL

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Lmao youre on drugs i never claim to be pregnant i asked if i looked my weight once with this pic but nothing else

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

Your the girl who told everyone you were pregnant and 20 something weeks along ! You've posted this picture before.

Going to drama blog I be back with proof.

Jess0915
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM

HAHAHAHAAH! Oh my gosh! I almost peed! TOO FUNNY!

Quoting saral2790:

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM

OH SHIT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

Your the girl who told everyone you were pregnant and 20 something weeks along ! You've posted this picture before.

Going to drama blog I be back with proof.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN