Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im pregnant?!? why didnt someone fill me in?

So i was standing at subway when a lady turns and asks if i was ready for my baby to come.... im not pregnant. Im actually on implanon and on my period... how would you take it if someone said that when you know your not.

Pic on pg 4
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Replies (61-70):
-spork2.0-
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I had an old man ask me if I was pregnant. When I laughed and said no, he looked me over and said "oh. Youre kinda pretty for being fat".. niceee
saral2790
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Have you seen that movie? It had me cracking up!

Quoting Jess0915:

HAHAHAHAAH! Oh my gosh! I almost peed! TOO FUNNY!

Quoting saral2790:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I've had that happened to me a couple times. it's always very hurtful and embarrassing. One time was even right after LO was born and I was pushing the stroller going for a walk and someone asked when the big day is - and I'm like serious ?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Bump for drama

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no I'm not , you made several posts with this picture in another group about being so many weeks along and then your story and dress changed but not before the cafemom blogger screen shotted your shit !

Quoting anonymous12308:

Lmao youre on drugs i never claim to be pregnant i asked if i looked my weight once with this pic but nothing else

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

Your the girl who told everyone you were pregnant and 20 something weeks along ! You've posted this picture before.

Going to drama blog I be back with proof.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I would think pregnant maybe but I wouldn't ask. You have skinny legs and arms so I wouldn't think fat.
-spork2.0-
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Oh yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump for drama

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no I'm not , you made several posts with this picture in another group about being so many weeks along and then your story and dress changed but not before the cafemom blogger screen shotted your shit !

Quoting anonymous12308:

Lmao youre on drugs i never claim to be pregnant i asked if i looked my weight once with this pic but nothing else

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

Your the girl who told everyone you were pregnant and 20 something weeks along ! You've posted this picture before.

anonymous12308
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM
The only groups im apart of is this and freestuff. Unless someone stole my pic check my pro shouldnt it say what groups im in

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no I'm not , you made several posts with this picture in another group about being so many weeks along and then your story and dates changed but not before the cafemom blogger screen shotted your shit !

Quoting anonymous12308:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

anonymous12308
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
The only groups im apart of is this and freestuff. Unless someone stole my pic check my pro shouldnt it say what groups im in

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no I'm not , you made several posts with this picture in another group about being so many weeks along and then your story and dates changed but not before the cafemom blogger screen shotted your shit !

Quoting anonymous12308:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

anonymous12308
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I had that after my second she asked how old she was i said a week old and and she goes awe and when are you due you look like youre about to pop lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I've had that happened to me a couple times. it's always very hurtful and embarrassing. One time was even right after LO was born and I was pushing the stroller going for a walk and someone asked when the big day is - and I'm like serious ?!

anonymous12308
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
And youre still on drugs because it does not exist one im hardly on here much and im only in this group and freestuff

Quoting Anonymous:

The blog has been moved to a non working page so your going to luck out this time. But remember your shit is never private on here !

Quoting anonymous12308:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting anonymous12308:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait wait wait hold up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured