Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my baby refuses to breast feed...

Posted by   + Show Post
i went to my wic yesterday since i wasnt making much milk the lactation consultant met with me to see how his latch was. he kept latching and re latching so she forced him to stay on the breast. now he willnot nurse at all. he just screams and fight me. he 2months old and has never ever done this until the consulatant did that. i thought she was helping me. im so mad and i feel rejectedby my baby. what do i do? i want him to stil breast feed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM

IDGAF IF YOU MADE THE ORIGINAL POST OR NOT! You're still acting like a smelly crotch for correcting her spelling, when all she was trying to do was defend herself. She's probably worried sick since her infant isn't eating. YOU'RE the only bitch here.... & a heartless troll might I add. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the anon that made the original comment you dumbass! Get the fuck over yourself! I'm not a fucking troll you bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT ASS CRUSTY ASS LOOSE LIPPED TROLL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, then why are you dumb? The word I believe you were looking for is you're.

Quoting athiareece:

maybe thats why your so dumb...

Quoting Anonymous:

If I had to drink from boobs I would refuse it too. Ick!

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I was told I was a terrible mother and going to hell because I occasionally mixed formula with breastmilk and when my daughter self weaned at 11 months I was told I was an ignorant bitch and a bad mom again because "babies don't need anything but breastmilk for at least a year".   Totally turned me off from the group. I see mean posts on there ALL THE TIME.

Quoting Traceyssel:

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

have you been on that site?  They can be BRUTAL!!  

Quoting Traceyssel:

Join the breastfeeding group on cm

Yes, I've been in there for several months not once has anyone been rude/mean to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Oh go sit on a rusty railroad spike.YOU'RE the only troll I see here.

Quoting Anonymous:

IDGAF IF YOU MADE THE ORIGINAL POST OR NOT! You're still acting like a smelly crotch for correcting her spelling, when all she was trying to do was defend herself. She's probably worried sick since her infant isn't eating. YOU'RE the only bitch here.... & a heartless troll might I add. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the anon that made the original comment you dumbass! Get the fuck over yourself! I'm not a fucking troll you bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting athiareece:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm a troll for calling you out? WHATEVER :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting athiareece:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Bite me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting athiareece:

Quoting Anonymous:

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
ok you have to stop giving him bottles...they don have to work as hard to get milk from a bottle and they will prefer that. i had this happen to my son too he refused the breast after i started giving him bottles. and that could be why ur milk supply is not as much...the more they suck the more you make...i have nursed 3 if you have any questions...

Quoting athiareece:

i have but no problems tell yesterday

Quoting stickyfingers:

oh man...just keep trying...it may take awhile...has anyone been bottle feeding him?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM

ME FIRST! But not before you inhale my putrid fart.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bite me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting athiareece:

Quoting Anonymous:

YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM
People who don't breastfeed not have the desire to BF comment. Not sure why. It's not helpful.

Quoting Anonymous:

actually the group mods are fantastic. 

unfortunately they turned it into an open group and now a bunch of uneducated assholes can comment whenever they want.  fun times.

OP, take a nice, long warm bath with the baby.  do a lot of skin to skin.  do not force the breast on him.  hand express a few drops of milk into your breast and let him naturally root until he finds the nipple and latches himself.

also keep in mind he is probably going through a MAJOR growth spurt right now and most breastfed babies are crazy at this point.  breath.  he will eat.  just give him some time.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

have you been on that site?  They can be BRUTAL!!  

Quoting Traceyssel:

Join the breastfeeding group on cm

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Just keep trying. Use a syringe to feed rather then a bottle to feed because that will add to the problem. See a good LC preferably a IBCLC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)